h.k x s.yn - weddings (1/3)

(the book will now be in lowercase, cuz its just so comfy to read that way, ages are jeongin>kai but both are 22, yuna>wonyoung but both are 21.)

"yang jeongin!" yuna exclaimed over video call as both friends chatted

"yang jeongin!" yuna exclaimed over video call as both friends chatted. he was teasing her about how she was practically in love with their friend kai. huening kai, 22 and charming, the only reason for her getting up everyday was to see him. but she never admitted that she liked- sorry, was in love with him, not even to herself. 

"no, but seriously you don't have anybody to talk to about kai until i come back next year," jeongin said, playing with his newly dyed black hair which he had changed after getting tired with his blonde hair. 

"i have you," yuna said with a pout on her face. "virtually," he corrected, as she rolled her eyes. "oh, did i tell you that kai's growing his hair?" "seven times, already," jeongin said, while shaking his head.

"how's wonnie? are you bringing her over for wedding season? i mean, everyone's expecting you to come 'cause you have vacations too," she said, brushing her blonde hair. "she's good. i'm not sure if i should. 'cause if i bring her along then everyone's gonna keep asking me if we are ready for marriage, when i'm only 22 and she's 21. people seriously have to get some lives," and yuna smiled. 

"but you have to bring her, i miss her. she's the best girl you've ever had, too good for you," she said, tying her hair with the scrunchie that was on her wrist. "she is the best, isn't she?" and yuna nodded.

"well, i have class. i'll call you with wonyoung tomorrow, so that you can finally stop complaining about not being able to talk to her," jeongin said, waving at the younger. "byeee!" the girl said, waving both her hands and then she cut the call. closing her laptop and letting out a sigh. 

"yunana!" she heard a yell, and recognised the voice immediately. "soobin oppa!", she ran out of her room, hugging the tall guy. "where's lia unnie?" yuna asked. "i'm fine, thanks for asking. and she's coming in a few minutes, she stopped at the store," he said, keeping both the suitcases in lia's room. "how was ansan? did they say yes?" yuna asked, eyes filled with hope.

"it was great, mom made a lot of food. and when we told them...they freezed, hyung and noona clapped and well, mom started to cry and dad just dropped his chopsticks." "but they said yes?" she asked. "we're getting married!" he exclaimed and both of them jumped around in the doorframe of lia's room. "oh my god!" yuna exclaimed, this was one of the best things happening this summer. 

"seems like you already told her," lia said, entering the apartment. yuna ran to hug lia, "dibs on maid of honor!" she exclaimed and lia giggled. "you two are getting married! kai can finally move in!" yuna exclaimed.

"did you tell everyone else?" she asked, "not yet, you're the first to know." and yuna's jaw dropped. "OH MY GOD! I'M HONORED! WHEN'S THE WEDDING?" she yelled. "well, we want to do it in july, but it's too near."