c.bg x s.ry - new year's

Author's POV -:

The door bell rang, and a very unhappy Ryujin opened the door to her apartment. It wasn't a small apartment, actually it wasn't small at all. It was on the big side in apartments. 

A 4 bedroom place, with 3 baths and 4 restrooms, a big kitchen, windows as tall as the ceiling itself, you could see fireworks going off on new year's day, or today.

The door opened, and confetti on her and the doorstep, it was too much that she couldn't see the person who had showered her and her doorstep with it.

She crossed her arms across her chest, her full sleeve baby blue crop top and black sweatpants, that were his. "What do you want, Beomgyu?", she asked, letting him in the house. 

A red rose bouquet in his hand, a bottle of champagne and a black box which probably had a cake inside. "To spend New Year's with you.", he said and went to the kitchen. 

After keeping the box with the cake on the bar table, he gave the roses to Ryujin. He held them out for her to take, "Why are you doing this?", she asked. 

"To make my girlfriend happy. And I know you are mad at me. But this is the least I can do to make it up to you.", he said, smiling and opening the box of cake. It was caramel and chocolate, their favourite. 

"I haven't forgiven you.", she said, but she wanted to him to stay with her. "I know, Yuna told me. And please, in your anger, don't throw the bottle of champagne. It was very very expensive, my bank account is nearly empty.", he said.

"So, what do you wanna do, before I kick you out?", she asked. "We could drink, eat and watch Friends.", he said, "Sure, I've not forgive you though.", she replied, keeping the cake on the coffee table in front of the TV. 

The bottle of champagne with two glasses kept next to the cake. She brought a blanket from her room, as it was cold. "It's 10, we have 2 hours to New Year's.", he said. 

"10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1! HAPPY NEW YEAR!", Both of them yelled, and smiled. Beomgyu cupped her face and pecked her lips, "Sorry.", he said, after pulling away and she blushed at his cuteness. 

"It's okay.", she said, and he looked at her, and she looked at him too. "I said sorry for before.", he said, earning a smack from her on the head. He smiled, and she smacked him again. 

"I hate you.", she said, grabbing a pillow, "No, you don't.", he said, grabbing one himself. She started to hit him with the pillow, and he did the same. 

Finally ending up with Beomgyu's back landing on the sofa and Ryujin on top of him. She kissed him, and he hugged her waist. 

She broke the kiss, "I'm sorry.", she said. "For?", "For not forgiving you.", she said, and he giggled. "So, we good?", he asked. "Yeah...", she said.

"Great, I wanted to spend the new year with my girlfriend.", he said, "New year or New year's?", she asked. "The new year.", he said, and kissed her again, and then fireworks started going off outside. 

He broke the kiss, "Happy new year.", he mumbled, "Happy new year, Gyu.", she said, and lied down next to him, as the watched the fireworks from the sofa.