k.th x l.cy - flirt

Author's POV -:

Chaeryeong looked down and smiled as soon as Taehyun entered the cafe. "Chae?", Ryujin asked, and then saw Taehyun. "Oh, got it. Mr. Croissant-and-Mocha is here", she said. 

She didn't know his name, but she had seen him around college and at the cafe, and she was head over heels for him. Apparently, he was Yuna's boyfriend's best friend. 

Chaeryeong blushed as Taehyun approached the counter, he looked at the menu hung above once again, and she bit her cheek at his cuteness. She immediately made a normal face, as he looked at her to order. 

"Hey, I'll have a croissant with a chocolate mocha, and a smile from you.", he said, opening his purse. "W-what?", she asked, her eyebrows raised. 

He smiled, "You heard me.", he replied, and she blushed. "That'll be 4,000 won.", she said, and smiled. He paid, "Service is quick, I got one-third of my order already.", he said, and she blushed. 

"The rest of your order will be ready in 2 minutes, please take seat.", she said, smiling again. "I even got a bonus.", he said, taking the bill from her and smiling. 

About 30 minutes later, before leaving Taehyun saw that there was nobody at the cashier queue. He walked to see Chaeryeong. 

"Hey, would it be cool if I got your number?", he asked. She looked at him in a little shock, "S-sure.", he handed her his phone and she quickly added the number. 

"And could I know your name?", he asked. "Chaeryeong, Lee Chaeryeong.", she said, "I'm Taehyun. I saw you at the dance studio at our college.", he said. "Do you stalk me?", she asked. 

"No, actually, my sister is the dance team captain, but you are really good.", he replied, and she smiled at the compliment. "I get a lot of bonuses, don't I?", he asked, and she giggled.