c.bg x s.rj - cuddles

Author's POV -:

He sighed, she wasn't home yet. Probably held back for dance practice at the JYP building, he picked up his phone and called her, but her phone was switched off. 

He called Yeonjun and asked him if Yeji was home yet, and she was. So, were was Ryujin?

She wasn't staying at the dorm, Lia had the keys. She wasn't practicing, because they had group practices for that day. 

He switched on TV, and turned on something funny, but wasn't focusing on the screen, and was staring at the ground. 

A few minutes later, the bell rang, and he rushed to open, hoping it would be Ryujin. 

He opened the door and felt someone hug him immediately. "Hello to you to Ryu.", he said. "Sorry, I'm late. But I got you some strawberry cake from Tzuyu unnie's birthday.", she said. 

He broke the hug and she pecked his lips. "I wanted to get some cuddles.", he said, pouting. "And you will get them, just let me change. And then we can cuddle and watch TV.", she said. 

She kept the paper bag with the cake on the bar table and quickly went to their room and changed. 

"I also got mocha bread.", she said, leaving their room. 

She was wearing his oversized t-shirt that was even bigger for her, with some shorts. "Why are you so quiet?", she asked. 

"I was so worried, I even called Yeonjun hyung. And your phone was switched off.", he said, sitting on chair of the bar table. She giggled and sat on his lap. 

"See, next time I'm getting late, I'll make sure my phone is charged.", she said, cupping his face and pecking his lips. "Cuddles.", he said, and picked her up bridal style, taking her to the sofa. 

She picked up the blanket and covered the both of them with it. "What do you want to watch on TV?", she asked, turning on the TV. 

"How about Nevertheless?", he asked, "No, not again.", she whined, "Pwease?", he said, pouting. "Fine.", she said, and turned on Nevertheless. "But episode 4.", she said, and he nodded. 

They watched till episode 6, when Ryujin released that Beomgyu had slept. She switched of the TV and cuddled closer to him, and his eyes opened slightly. 

"I love you, Ryu.", he mumbled, "I love you too.", she said, and pecked his lips. He hugged her waist and snuggled his face in the crook of her neck, as she let her hands play with his hair.