destined to end

I'm not the party type.

Especially after the killing of Sydney Prescott and Tatum Riley. They were my friends. And there boyfriends aren't really taking it well they say.

To me it seems...off..

I sit at the fountain where we all meet for lunch talking about the news. "Who you think done it?" Randy says looking at the boyfriends suspiciously. I sigh softly "why would they even open school back..God knows what happened to the principal" another body that shown up that night.

"I really don't think they care y/n" Randy shakes his head "just like the scary movies. They keep schools open and then all the teachers end up dead" how you think the principal died? Because the schools stayed open-" "how we don't know it's you Randy?" Billy rasied his eyebrow finally speaking after all this time. Stu nods his head "yea man you know alot about scary movies" he leaned on me staring at Randy smirking.

"I-i wouldn't kill! I'm not that stupid to show my face to everyone after I did so!" Randy ponits at the boys. "Guys stop it. The killer might be watching" I smirk as I wiggle my fingers in there face. "That's because he is-" Stu snorts then Billy turns giving that look are fucking stupid shut up. "How would you know Stu?" Stu shrugs "I ain't saying I'm the one doing it." "No one said you was." "Geez. Thanks buddy "

The bell rings as Randy grabs my hand "let's go" "little Randy came to protect little ol me? I'm so flattered" I giggled teasing Randy. I feel a intense stare. But not at me at Randy. I turn looking at Billy and Stu as they just smiled at me following us. "thank you Randy I'll see you after later. Be careful" I kiss his cheek as I walk into the class room

What happened after was beyond my knowledge.
-

Randy walks to the bathroom with a little pimp in his step as he walks in. He takes care of his business. He stood at the stall using it. Someone walks night besides him. Randy doesn't look up as he stares in his own stall. But. That person was staring at Randy. "what do you want?" Randy looks up only to be f-

.....

..

-

I walk out the classroom calmly only to see guys running out the bathroom calling for help. I rasied my eyebrow unsure of what's going on as some teachers run to the bathroom. My curiosity takes ahold as I follow them. The teacher screams. I peak in.

"R-randy?"

His mouth was taped closed and his eyes was gutted out of his eyes sockets. He laid against the wall. I stood frozen as teachers rush past me telling the students to back up.

...my mind was blank..

I..

Am I next?....

I feel strong arms grab me and pull me away from the body. I don't say a word. I know who it is..

I...I can't know..will..he hurt me?..

Will they..hurt me?..