Cheat.

Third pov

Stu had his suspicions about Billy. Sure that's his best friend and partner but sometimes he would see Billy on his phone in the middle the night texting someone. Of course it could be anyone his mom his friend. But as much notifications go off it doesn't seem like it's just a "friend".

"hey billy. She needs you downstairs." Stu said Billy. Billy nods standing as he was gonna grab his phone but choose not to. He walked out the room which gave Stu the perfect opportunity to pick up his phone and read the messages on the lock screen. " of course it's blurred." He sighs as he thinks and starts typing in numbers for the password. "No way." He types in 2567 and that was correct. He looks around and hurries to his messages.

He read the first one to himself with Sidney "he's still talking to her?" He mumbles as he frowns. He reads it seen pictures seen plans seen sexting everything. He went to the next message as he read it between him and Stu ex girlfriend Tatum. His heart dropped as he read the messages once again. He hears the door open.

"Stu- hey what the fuck are you doing?!" He goes and snatches the phone. Stu stares at him "y-you" he chuckles shaking his head. Billy looked at the phone as he shakes his head "no hey no it's not what it-" he gets a hard punch in the face as he falls over. Stu towers over him as he starts punching him. Billy fought back. Y/n walked upstairs as she heard yelling and rustling. "Guys!" She yells as he grabs Stu "hey! Get off of him!" She tries pulling him. "HE FUCKING DESERVES IT" Stu stands up "h-he's a FUCKING CHEATER!"

Y/n looks over "what?" She raised her eyebrow and chuckles "baby what are you talking about" Stu grabs billy phone and shows her. Billy stands using the bed for support as he wipes his mouth. She looked at the messages then looks at billy. "Get out." Billy stares at them then he slowly walks out. She grips his phone and throws it at the wall breaking it .

"YOU FUCKING MAN WHORE" she screams at him following him Stu ran after her. Billy looked at her sad "YOU FUCKED MY BEST FRIEND YOUR FUCKING SAD?!" She yells at him as she grabs her shoe and throws it at him "GET OUT THE FUCKING HOUSE YOU LOW FUCKING LIFE" she jumps down them stairs running after him as she shoves him out the house. Billy falls to the ground jot saying a word as he stands up.

"I BEEN THERE FOR YOU SINCE DAY ONE! IVE DONE EVERYTHING I CAN FOR YOU! HOW DARE YOU DO THAT TO US!". billy mumbles "y/n. Stu I..I'm sorry" he shakes his head. She laughs as she walks up to his face. People watched as they walks by "you look fucking stupid. I will fucking kill you" she stares at him "I will. End you." She mutters to him "get the fuck off our lawn." She shoves him once again.

Billy stood up as he walks off. "Look at the damn ass. HES A CHEATER" she screams at the girls walking by.  Stu walks over and wipes his eyes as he takes her hand "baby" he mumbles. Y/n turns looking up at him "come on Stu let's go get ice cream." She gently smiles. Only so Stu wouldn't cry. She knows how overwhelming he can get sometimes he nods following her into the house as he closed the door behind them.

Stu sat on the stool on the island as he ate ice cream. Y/n rubs her face as she tries thinking about what to do. Every couple or more minutes Stu would cry and she would go over and hold him. She was at the moment. She rubs the back of his head softly as he cries into her chest. She closed her eyes holding in her tears as she mumbles "it's okay baby" she kisses his head softly. She mumbles "he's not gonna hurt us again. Never again baby. I promise."

Stu wipes his eyes as he hugs her waist calmly "I-I can't b-believe I-I was right" he mumbles as he tears up again. She gently kisses his tears as she mumbles "guess what." He looks up at her. She smirks "he lift his wallet" she held up money. Stu chuckles softly as he sits up "what should we do with it" "I'm thinking..buy spray paint and spray his car then use the rest to buy food". Stu nods smirking as he pecks her lips "yes ma'am" he teases. She giggles and stands "let me put on my shoes". She runs off then they head out the door.