infertile reader x Billy x Stu

It has been a week since I went to the hospital. Me Stu and Billy sit on the couch as I hold up my envelope. "I-im scared" I look at the two worried what there reaction will be also I don't want to disappoint. "It's okay babe we are here for you alright?" Billy said as he rubs my knee on the left side of me. Stu nods kissing my head softly "don't worry we got you". I nod softly looking down at the paper. I went ahead and opened it unfolded the paper quickly as my eyes scan the paper. "I'm not pregnant' I sigh softly kinda relived but I don't think the boys are gonna take it well.

Stu smiled softly "it's okay. We should let the baby come when they want to right?" He looks at Billy. Billy nods "your right stu' he rubs his face then looks at the paper "what is the rest?". I shrug then turn reading it "hm?.."

We have discovered why you aren't able to get pregnant. You tested positive for infertile. We are sorry. Thank you

-(Some doctor office)

I blink as my hands start to shake. I tear up as I grip the paper. Billy looked fast "what? What's wrong?" He takes the paper from me as I lean on Stu letting out a sob. Stu holds me close confused as he looks at Billy "what is a bud?". Billy let's out and frustrated sigh "fuck!" He stands as he throws the paper down. He crosses his arms as he looked away

Stu looked confused as he takes the paper. He blinks "what does that mean?-" "she can't get pregnant dipshit!" Billy yells causing me to jump and tear up more. Billy looks at me "babe.."he leans down and hugs me from behind. Close. I just cry in Stu arms. I don't know how to feel. I think I'm just scared about how the boys feel on this. They wanted a kid so bad and I can't provide them that. Am I useless?.

I stand moving away from them. I walk to Stu room as I close myself in there. I need air that's all.

Billy stares at his hands. He never was the type to cry. Well to me but tonight he did. He tears up as he covers his face gripping his hair. Stu frowns and hugs Billy "hey buddy it's alright..". He leans on Stu staring at the ground as tears fall. "We bought that stuff" he mumbles softly as Stu rubs his back kissing his head softly. Stu just stares at the paper "this doesn't mean we can't have kids. We can always adopted" Billy sits up and nods "your right.." he rubs his face.

Stu smiled softly as he nods "yea! come on guys it's not that bad!" He stands as he goes to the kitchen. Billy stood up fixing his outfit as he tries wiping his eyes before going to knock on y/n door.

She open it smiling softly at Billy "hey bill..". Billy looks at her as he tears up. She stare at billy shocked as they hug Billy neck tight "oh Billy" she kiss his head. He cries into there shoulder. His cries was silent but they knew they was crying.  Stu walks over putting the water bottles down. He goes behind Billy and hugs him mumbling "hey buddy it's okay". Billy just rested his head on y/n. She gently rub Billy head smiling softly "everything will be okay"