Sick mornings

Y/n pov

I sit up in bed as my alarm goes off for the second time this morning. I'm never the type to wake up late with my alarms but I just wasn't feeling it this morning. I sigh and throw my legs off the bed then I stand up slowly. I walk to the bathroom and freshen up. I stood there in my new bra and underwear as I held my stomach in pain. I groan and lean against the sink thinking if I had to throw up or not "morning baby" Stu walked in as he looked down at me and gently hugs me from behind.

"Is everything okay?" His morning voice was soft and quiet. Unlike his real one. I mumble "I'm just not feeling good.." "are you pregnant?" He looked at me. I giggle quietly "no hon we been using protection" I look up at him turning and facing him. He smiles and nods shrugging "your right" he leans down and kisses my stomach making his voice sound like stitch "I wouldn't mind a baby in here"

"Boy" I push his head away softly giggling. "I need to sit down" I walk slowly to the bed he followed behind me holding my back. I see billy himself sitting up on his phone as he looked over and cuts it off then sits it aside "everything okay?" He raised his eyebrow. Stu nods "I think she should stay home today she said sh doesn't feel good". I lay down on my back breathing in and out. Stu was eyeing billy phone then looked at him. Billy was talking to me making sure I was okay.

Later that day

I didn't go to school that day but billy did. Stu stayed with me and cared for me. "Stu." I look at him. "Yes love bug?" He smiled gently at me.

"I think..I think billy is cheating on us."