Youre love is my drug Billy x Reader

Note: The following story contains elements of stalking and may be disturbing to some readers. Please proceed with caution.

Billy Loomis had been watching y/n from afar for months. He had first noticed her at school, where she was one year behind him. He had found her stunningly beautiful, with her (hair length) (hair color) hair and sparkling (color eyes)eyes. He had started following her on social media, liking every photo she posted and commenting on her every status update. He had even started driving by her house at night, just to catch a glimpse of her.

Y/n had noticed Billy's attention, but she had never paid much mind to it. She had thought of him as just another guy with a crush, and she had politely declined his invitations to hang out. But Billy was persistent. He continued to message her on social media, leaving her voicemails, and showing up at her favorite hangout spots.

One day, as y/n was walking home from school, she felt a presence behind her. She turned around and saw Billy standing there, his eyes fixed on her. "What do you want?" she asked, feeling uneasy.

"I just want to talk to you, y/n," Billy said, his voice quivering slightly. "I've been watching you for a long time, and I know we're meant to be together."

Y/n felt a chill run down her spine. She had never felt so scared in her life. "Leave me alone, Billy," she said, trying to sound confident.

But Billy wasn't deterred. He continued to follow y/n, showing up at her house, her school, and her workplace. He would leave her gifts and notes, telling her how much he loved her and how they were meant to be together.

Y/n felt trapped. She didn't know how to make Billy go away, and she was afraid of what he might do if she tried to push him away. She felt like she was living in a nightmare.

One day, as y/n was walking home from work, she saw Billy waiting for her on the street corner. He looked nervous and jittery, and y/n could tell that something was about to happen.

"Billy, what are you doing here?" she asked, her voice shaking.

"I have to tell you something, y/n," Billy said, taking a step closer to her. "I know I've been acting weird, but I can't help it. I'm in love with you. I've been in love with you since the moment I saw you, and I can't get you out of my head."

Y/n felt her heart racing. She didn't know what to say. She had never thought of Billy in a romantic way, and she certainly didn't want to be with him now, after everything he had done.

"Billy, I'm sorry," she said, trying to sound sympathetic. "But I don't feel the same way. I never will. Please, just leave me alone."

Billy's face contorted in anger. "You're lying," he spat. "You're just like all the other girls. You don't know what you want."

Red felt a surge of fear wash over her. She knew she had to get away from Billy before things got worse. She turned and ran, sprinting down the street as fast as she could.

As she ran, she heard Billy's footsteps behind her, getting closer and closer. She felt like she was going to die.

But just as Billy was about to grab her, she heard the sound of police sirens in the distance. She turned and saw a squad car pulling up, its lights flashing.

Billy froze, his eyes widening in fear. He turned and ran, disappearing into the night.

Y/n collapsed on the sidewalk, tears streaming down her face. She knew that her life would change forever