Chapter one

Everything had been going good, there wasn't much crime at the moment so peter was just swinging around whole holding me. After a few minutes a light from in the front of us and where transformed into another place. We're put on the ground and the light goes away. I start to look around to just see an alley in New York, but there's something that's different. Peter seems to sense it as well and looks at me strangely.

"Are you okay, nothing happened to you right" he says worriedly and walks over to me placing his hands on my shoulders.

"Yeah, yeah I'm okay. Something seems off though" he just nods his head and we start to walk away when this orange ring appears showing two figures.

Peter walks in front of me for safety and we both start to walk through the portal seeing a room. They start yelling at peter and he comes closer into the light.

We get through the portal and the two kids look confused and the lady starts to scream in fright. I put my hands in front of me and yell sorry to the lady. Peter.a then walks closer to the kids and i stand next to him while he quickly takes his mask off along with trying to calm the women down.

"What are you doing" i look at him and he just gives me a reassuring smile. I look back at the kids and there faces are shocked I give them the same expression and then everything starts to come together and i start to realise whats happening.

"Who the hell are you" the girl points at peter. "I'm peter Parker" he puts his hands up. "That's not possible" the girl answers.

"I'm Spider-Man, in my world. But then a few seconds ago, we were. I-i don't know we were just here" he puts his hands in front of his face and continues to look towards them. I turn around and look at the glowing ring.

"String theory, multi dimensional reality and matter displacement" he looks at me amassed and i just smile at him.

"All real?" I look towards the kids and they just nod. "This has to be because of the spell" the boy whispers to the girl. I look at peter and then back to them. "A spell, like magic spell?"

"well, yeh" he gets interrupted by the girl "no, no" the boy looks at her confused. "Magics real here to?" "No, no its not real, i mean there like magicians and stuff" the boy try's to continue to talk but the girl keep selling him to stop.

"Prove it" the girl says "prove what" peter answers a little confused. "That your peter parker" she answers. "I, i don't carry an id with me, you know ind of defeats the non super hero thing"

the girl throws a piece of bread at peter and then puts her hands up in defence while the boy just stands there. "why'd you do that" peter asks shrugging his shoulder.

  "trying to see if you had the tingle thing". "i have the tingle thing, just not for bread" he answers her and she picks up another peace of bread. "can you not throw the bread again. Your a deeply mistrusting person and i respect it" he jumps up so his hands are just sticking on the roof and just hangs.

The girl starts pointing in a circle "crawl around"  "crawl around?" Peter repeats confused "yes" she answers "no" he just stays there hanging. "Yes, crawl around" "why do i need to crawl around" peter asks "cause this is not enough" she replies "this is plenty" they keep going back and forth with saying yes it is and no its not

"How do i stick to the ceiling" he questions and she throws another piece of bread at him causing him to sigh, as she again picks up another peace of bread.

The boys mother than starts to talk to him. "My Lola was asking, if you could just. Get he cobweb up there" the boy asks while pointing to the corner where peter is now looking.