Chapter five

Peter- "i think so" he looks at me and then looks a little worried

"What's wrong" I look at him confused

Peter- "your really pale" i realise what he means and he puts his hand on my cheek

"Its okay, I've just lost a lot of blood" he looks confused for a second but then remembers what happened with dc Conner

Peter- "omg, yeah. Come on we need to get home" he picks me up and then drops i front of his house and we walk in to see his aunt may sitting on the couch

Peter- 'hey aunt may, do we have any disinfectant" she looks at him confused and then looks at me using peter to help stand

Aunt may- "omg, what happened" she walks over and looks at me

"Its fine,you know Spider-Man stuff" i give her a sweet smile and she goes and gives the disinfectant to peter and we walk into his room. I sit down at his desk so i don't get blood on his bd and then click my fingers to change into my clothes from before and i slowly lift up my shirt showing a hug gash with red blood coming out. Peter gives me a clothe and i press it against the wound groaning as he quickly changes. After a few minute he comes back and knees in front of me.

Peter- "can i" he points to the clothe and i just nod. While he takes it off close my eyes and he places the disinfectant on a fresh cloth and starts to clean it up. I choose to try and hide my emotion but every now and then i say ow and he reply's with a sweet smile.

Peter- "you know you don't have to hind your emotion from me right" he looks up at me and i chuckle.

"Sorry, used to it by now" he puts a bandage on the wound and i put my head on his shoulder closing my eyes.

Peter- "you tired?" "Yeah, but i need to get changed" i slowly get up and walk over to my trunk in peters room and grab clothes and go get changed and come back out to peter holding a glass of water and a pill and smiling with all his teeth.

peter- "may said you should take this so you don't feel bad in the morning" i groan and slowly make my way over to peter and take the glass and pill from him and just look at it.

"Ughhhhhh" i jump up and down a little like a kid and peter laughs at me causing me to look at him.

"How do i do it again" I look back at the pill

Peter- "put the pill in your mouth and then you put some water in your mouth then swallow it with it" i put the pill on my tongue and then swallow the water realising its still on my tongue and peter laughs

"Ahhh, i hate this, imma just gulp the water" he nods and watches what i do as i take the glass and just start to gulf it until the pill goes down. I finished the water so i put it on the desk and catch my breath a little to then see peter still looking at me.

"Oh, i owe you something" he looks at me confused and i jus walk over to him and give him a deep kiss making him put his hands on my waist and i put mine around his neck and we start to make out until he stops and puts his forehead on mine and then he shakes his head.

Peter- "i have a question" i nod my head "will you be my girlfriend, i know this isn't really the good place and all cause we just stopped fighting thought other Spider-Man's and you still have to explain what happened and everything" i stop him from talking and give him a sweet kiss.

"Yes" "really" "yes" "omg, yes"

"now can we please go to sleep" i put my head in his chest and he chuckles and throws me on his bed making me yelp, he jumps on a few seconds later and we get under the covers and i put my head on his chest.

Peter- "i love you, good night" i look up at him and give him a quick kiss

"I love you too, good night" he kisses me on the head and then we both drift of to sleep.

................................................................................................................................................................

Wa la