Chapter nine

I knock on the door and eventually Dr  Connor opened the door and let us in.

"So, y/n how long will this take might i ask" Dr Connor questions and we stand around his kitchen. I look around quickly to see if max is in the room but i dont see him. "Only 10 to 15 minutes it'll take 2 to 3 days to go through your whole mind but then i can go into others through your mind after. when i get better at it i will be able to do it in about 5 minutes and I'll be able to go as far as i want" i smile at him and he returns it. "Okay, is there anything i need to do before hand" i shake my head no and he sits down on a chair while i stand behind him with peter then behind me incase i fall.

"Okay, I'll go slow first and see if i can go a little deeper" he look up at me and nods and i lift my hands up to his head slowly and start to see his life since and infant and start to go through his life. About 10 minutes later I'm up to his teen years so i start to try and see more things through others perspectives and to understand things more like his surroundings and stuff, i get a little to far but continue to force myself due to the book saying so. The timer we set before than goes off and peter gently puts his hands on my waist. I flinch a little and correct my feet position while keeping my eyes closed so it doesn't get to overwhelming. I put my hands on peters and slowly open my eyes avoiding any bright light.

"You okay, you need anything bub" peter asks a little concerned, i just blink rapidly and everything goes back to normal except for having a headache but thats fine. "I'm good, minor headache but thats fine" i look at Dr Connor to see him already looking at me. "You okay Dr Connor?" I give him a small smile and he stands up. "Call me Curtis" he looks at peter "both of you, with everything that's happened." I nod and put the back of my head on peters shoulder so I'm looking at the roof. He reacts by kissing my forehead.

"Dr. Sorry Curtis I was wondering if you've come in contact with max lately, so I can see if I could go through his mind like I used to" i remove my head and look at Curtis to then see max standing in the door way with a little smile. "Hi, y/n" he fiddles with his hands. "Hey max, how have you been" i stay standing with peter as he places his hands a little tighter on my waist. "I've, been okay. I was actually wondering, if you could get rid of something in my head" he questions and stops fondling with his hands and walks over to us "of course, could you explain more so I can do it quick" i answer and remove my self from peters touch walking over to max who had sat down.

He looks up at me "I've got like a little bit of the voices still" he answers give him a worried look at look back to peter giving me the same expression. "Don't worry, I've been able to block the out" peter walks over beside me "you gonna be able to do this since you just did Curtis" i slowly nod my head and he moves behind me to make sure I don't actually fall.

I slowly close my eyes and put my hand up to his head creating a black dust. I go through his head see more than what he described and start to remove them. Since I've done this before I'm able to completely remove them instead of putting them in my head. It takes a little longer than expected because there are more hiding around his head. I can feel my body start to shake but continue as I'm almost done. I get to the last bit and remove it quickly opening my eyes in surprise and fall back thankful Peter was behind me.

He puts his arms around my waist while I place my feet on the ground better and catch my breath. "You okay" max questions. I close my eyes at the sudden noise. "Yeah, there was just more than expected thats all" i answer and slowly open my eyes. "But I can remove a day or two now because of how far I went then. "You got all of them right" max questions, you can Herat the worry in his tone. I shake my head and blink a few times. "Uh, yeah. Don't worry, soon I'll be able to remove that memory and you can get your old life back" he looks at me with a surprised look and smiles for it to then fade. "Don't worry, we'll get you a better job where they don't pick on you, and maybe you'll be the boos with the help of Spider-Man and y/sh/n" i smile at him and then look outside to see it raining.

"We better get going before it gets any worse" i take a small step while seeing peter give me a concern look and his hands steady on my waist to make sure I don't fall. I continue to take small steps until it's back to normal except for the massive headache I have but that's fine. "I'll see you both tomorrow if that's okay" i look at them both and they nod.

At the moment it's only spitting so we don't get to wet. Most of the places we walk through are undercover as well. After a while I end up just listening to the rain and walk into it not noticing anything or the weird look peter gave me. "Babe,you okay?. Your walking in the rain" i look back at him and go to where he's standing. "Yeah, sorry. It's just helping with my headache thats all" he puts his hand around my waist and we continue to walk on,y being a block away. "I'm guessing it got worse when you went through maxes mind?" He asks and i nod while putting my head in his shoulder. "That's was really nice of you since you had already pushed yourself that far" he kisses the top of my head and we arrive at peter's and go up to his room.

I go and sit at his window on my trunk just watching the rain while peter catches up on some stuff while we where in peter 1's world. I put my head on the window and just listen to the chattering of the rain hitting the ground and the slight scent you get when it rain. The road we live on seemed to be a little busy so I wasn't able to go and lie on it so I grab my jumper and open peters window to lay on the roof. At first he gives me a questioning look but eventually knows what I'm doing and let's me chill out for a bit until he joins as well.

"You getting any water in you eyes?" Peter asks and lays down next to me looking at me. "No i usually just have my eyes closed" i turn my head to look at him "how did I end up with such a beautiful girlfriend?" He questions making me chuckle. "Your not to bad yourself spidey" i move a little closer to him. "Why thank you" he smiles at me and then gives me a sweet kiss and we continue to lay on the roof. Eventually it stoped raining and the clouds disappeared so we where just looking at the stars every now and then talking or snuggling closer together because it was getting a little colder but we got used to it.

................................................................................................................................................................

Btw I don't really have a schedule with posting I will when I'm in th mood but I'll try to do two every week or more due to being on holidays 🙂