Chapter ten

THIRD PERSON

Its been two weeks since y/n has started growing her powers and she's now capable of going any depth into the mind with out needing any breaks. On one of the days though an incident did occur between her and peter.

FIGHT

Peter drags y/n into his room and closes the door behind him. He turns around to see a frustrated y/n.

"Don't be angry at me you could have hurt yourself" he says continuing to the stare

"You cant just pull me out of someone's mind like that, i was almost at the end. I doesn't matter if I'm about to collapse i have to get to the end otherwise i have to an extra day or two and you already know that." Y/n answers back raising her voice a little and starts to point

"I'm sorry I care about you and don't want to you to get hurt. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if you got hurt going to far because I didn't pull you out" he raises his voice a little and starts to pace.

"I told you at the start oof that session that i have to go further and to not take me out" y/n just stands there watching peter pace.

"If you want to go see the other peters again i have to go further than i am capable of. Even if i do get hurt, the spell its self if going to take a lot of power out of me." Y/n says "lets just hope you don't pull me out of that one" she mutters but peter must of heard because he snaps his head towards her quickly.

"Are you serious right now" he looks at her with a little bit of more anger on his face "you shouldn't even do this spell yet" he looks away from y/n

"What you dont think I'm strong enough" she looks at peter with a little bit of shock for him to look at her again.

"I just don't think your ready, you're only  just about to finish your mind powers and then your going to go and do i whole new spell which you have only just started learning" he raises his voice a little more.

"I need air" y/n mutters and walks down starts slightly slamming the front door leaving peter frustrated in his bed room. While y/n puts her hood on peter thinks of what he should do next and wether he should go an find you. He thinks a little longer and realises this seems like the exact same thing that happened on the night that uncle Ben died. Grabbing his own jacket he puts it on while walking out the door.

Y/n continues to walk across the empty street wondering if peter was actually right and if she should turn back. A load noise goes of grabbing her attention. She looks towards where it was coming from and gun laying on the ground with a pool of blood around him. Y/n puts on her spear mask and jogs over to the guy seeing him laying on the ground. He is in his early twenty's by his body type not being able to see his face and he was shot in the left leg so if wasn't that bad. Leaning down she see if he has a pulse and luckily finds one. waking him up softly she finally looks at his face to see peter. Her facial expressions change to a saddened look and she begins to slowly panic.

A lady then walks over to her wondering if she needs help but then realises its the white witch. Y/n tells her that everything is okay and that she doesn't need any help. Taking a breath she begins to heal his leg and takes the bullet. Peter woke up quickly and looked around locking eyes on y/n.

"Omg are you okay" peter looks at her worried seeing the blood on her hands

"Your asking if I'm okay" she says a little surprised

"Yeah, you have blood on your hands". He says, finally looking down noticing a bullet on the and blood around HIM. "Wait what happened" he says a little confused

"You got shot in the leg and i went over to see who it was and it was you. I don't know how you managed but its a quiet street anyway thats why there isn't anybody around" y/n stands up and helps peter up as well.

Peter slowly raises his hand and wipes the tears y/n didn't know fell.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't go straight into the spell"

"No, I shouldn't have pulled you out and started this whole mess I'm sorry" Peter embraces y/n into a hug. They stand there for a few minutes and start to make there way back.

"The only reason I didn't realise I was going to get shot in the leg is because when you left it felt like the incident that happened with my uncle Ben" his voice cracks a little as we walk

"I'm sorry" y/n puts her head on peters shoulder and he puts his on hers

END OF FIGHT

Y/n and peter forgave each other and she's now starting to try and do the spell (sorry if the fight was bad)