Chapter eleven

"Imma try again" i say quickly and get out of bed where peter is laying. I look over to the time to see its five in the morning but ignore it because i cant sleep. I grab the book from peters desk and then walk into the lounge room and more some of the furniture. I only need about the candles and some herb i have to eat. I almost threw up he first time i ate it.

I quickly set everything up to then see a sleepy peter standing at the kitchen bench.

"You don't have to be awake" i saw quietly as i go over the spell No bothering to look up at him

"Yeah, but if you complete it i have to be in that circle holding your hands. And you haven't even studied the spell to get us back yet" peter says as he puts his cup down and sits outside of the circle.

"I already looked at the spell to bring us back, its not that hard i just have to say a few words and make sure I'm holding your hand so you come as well" i place the book down in front of me and look up at peter.

"What, when did you study that" he asks confused and sits inside the circle..

"Last night when you where a sleep" i look up at him and grab his hands

"You sure your ready to do this" peter asks causing me to look up at him

"Yeah, I've been trying this whole week. I'm almost there anyway just keep getting interrupted" i answer.

"Wait we have to leave a note for aunt may and grab essentials don't we" peter says as he goes to stand up but i stop him.

"Notes on the fridge saying we will be gone for a few days but it wont change the time in this world, and i have aa bag through of clothes and stuff already. Aunt may will understand"

"What do you mean the time wont change?" Peter asks while crossing his legs and grabbing my hands again.

"When i do the spell there was an extra part that doctor strange added so that the time wont change in out world without us in it, because rhino could escape and we wouldn't be here to fix it so time freezes when we leave"

"Oh, okay, okay. That's smart" peter says quickly as i close my eyes and start to do the spell. The candle around us start to glow brighter as i get deeper into the spell. Soon they start to circle around us and continue to grow bright. I say the destination that we need to go to and we slowly start to float in the air and then drop somewhere else. I look around see the candle are gone. I stand up along wth peter and he looks at me quickly and then around us.

"Where in a alley way we where in last time" i say quietly and turn around to see the street

"Are you okay, nothing happened to you" peter says as he walks up behind me

"Yeah, I'm okay, are you" i ask and he nods a yes. I grab my bag and hand him a hoodie while putting mine on due to it being winter. I grab his hand and we start to walk through the streets to eventually find a huge glowing tree. I look at peter amassed and he just smiles at my reaction. I look back at him to see he stopped and is just standing there. He quickly looks up, i look in the direction he is and see Spider-Man swinging above us. I quickly look to my petter and then back to the other peter. He hasn't seen us yet so i make a little spell so that only they can see my powers. I blast a huge light into the air getting Spider-Man's attention.

He swings over to us and quickly gives u a peace of paper showing an address. I show it to Peter and we start to make our any to the apartment.

"Do you think he will want me to get there other peter for him" i look up at peter as we make our way to his apartment

"Probably, will you" he answers looking down at me. I look forwards and check to number on the piece of paper and back up at the door. I raise my hand to knock on the door and then look back at peter.

"Of, course i will. Just don't wanna mess up" i knock on the door before he can say anything. Someone walks to the door and unlocks it. I presume its peter because i heard the window close. He opens the door and a smile forms on his lips. He moves aside fr us to walk in and then closes the door behind him.

"How are you guys, I'm glad you where Albee to get here y/n" he says and i walk over to where his suit is.

"Where doing goo, and I'm glad to see you again too. How are you with everything thats been happening" i look up at him and his smile slowly fades into a disappointing look. I slowly walk over to him and embrace him in a huge.

"You weren't able to tell her where you?" I ask and take a step back to see him nodding.

"Well, on another day and can, possible put everything back in her mind or at least make her dream these things and when she comes to you she'll remember, same with your friend" i give him a small smile and see his face light up.

"But, if you want me to make you the tools that you need to visit us and the other peter ill have to do it on another day" i walk over to peter.a and stand next to him. He gives me a small smile and i look towards peter.h

"Okay, thats okay, um, yeah, uh. That would be great thank you really" i just nod and then put my bag down on the table near me and go back to his suit while the peters talk. I think to myself on how i can improve it. I slowly raise my hands making a white glow form. Peter.h then walks over to me and observes what I'm doing. I change his suit to be a little more comfortable i guess and make the colour a little more faded. Looking up a see peters satisfied face.

"That is so cool. Anyway. Me and peter were talking and wondering if you would be able to do the objects no so we can go and get the other peter because we really want to see him" peter.h says and i look over to my peter nodding.

I go to my bag and grab a few things and then sit on the ground.

"What are hey" peter.h asks looking at what i took out of my bag

"There, like a bracelet she made back in our world and shes gonna context us with it" peter.a says and i grab them from the ground and start to do the spell. It only took me ten minutes as I have been practicing. I stand back up and put my bracelet on and give the other two there's.

" okay, when we get your friends memory back you just have to link hands with them and say these word" i give him a piece of paper.

"You loose that paper, just tap to bracelet four times and it will send a light through" i smile and him and grab my bag. They give me a strange look

"Are we getting the the other peter or not" i say as i grab both there hands and we all to where we needed to be.

On that day we where ale to go and get peter.t and give him his bracelet. He was. Little confused on what happened but he eventually understood. I told him that the time in there world would pause and if it does happen to continue there bracelets will flash a red and they can go back to there world. Me and peter went back to our world and i had spent the night studying the spell to get there memory back. Peter had continuously told me to go to sleep but i only went to seep once i fully memorised the spell.

The next day me and peter went back and i did the spell on Mj and ned and thankfully i did it correct because she remembered. Her facial expressions first started with like fear and confusion but eventually she had remembered fully and went back to peter and he explained everything.

Every now and then out bracelets would go off and we would go and see peter.h or peter.t thinking it was an emergency but they would just want to see us. Sometimes even only my peter would go and I would stay doing stuff with aunt my or just studying my magic book. Me and peter got used to seeing them a lot and we really liked how there's a multiverse and I'm glade that I'm with Peter Parker and I know how to do magic...

........................................................................................................................................

Sorry if my story was bad and this isn't the ending you wanted I just needed to finish it, but I can start a like a imagined where your doing something with a marvel or even another character I just need a lot of you to suggest and I'll try to get to it. Thanks to the people who reread this after I deleted it and to the people who did in general.

Thanks for reading have a good morning, afternoon or night