Chapter six

"I love you too, good night" he kisses me on the head and then we both drift of to sleep.

I wake up to hear heavy breathing. I sit up to see peter sweating and sitting up while breathing heavy. I slowly place my hand on his head and start to play with his hair, he jumps a little but then looks at me with puffy eyes. I pull him into a hug and he puts his head in the crock of my neck.

"Do you wanna talk about it" he nods his head no
"Do you want me to get rid of it" he looks up at me and closes his eyes but then quickly opens them again and shakes his head yes. I sit up a little more and then place both of my hands on his head starting to remove the nightmare. Once I'm finished we lay back down and he puts his head on my chest and i juts play with his hair.

Peter- "i don't know what i would do without you" i chuckle and then kiss his forehead and wait for him to fall asleep to then put something a bit more happy in his head. Eventually i fell back to sleep as well.

I see myself falling from a building through the eyes i presume are peters. He's falling trying to catch me and attaches a web to me but he's too late just how he was with Gwen, his starts to cry seeing my dead body in front of him and he just sits there for a while until the other peters try and drag him away but he is reluctant and doesn't want to leave me.

I wake up slowly realising that the dream that peter had and i must of put it in my head. A little confused i check the time seeing 8:00 and get up and take a shower. Once i get out of the shower i put a fresh bandage on my wound and then get changed. Instead of leaving the bathroom though i just put my hands on the sink and stand there thinking of what's happened the last two days and what happened to Dr Conners and max. I rub my face and then feel two arms go around me and a head on my shoulder.

Peter- "you okay" i turn around to face him and he places his head on my shoulder again

"Yeah, just thinking of everything thats happened through the few days, and what happened to Dr Conner and Max." I start to play with his hair again.

"You know that dream you had last night" he looks up at me

Peter- "the bad one" i nod "yeah, um was it about be dieting?" He looks down again  and just nods

Peter- "why" "i had the same dream once i took it out of your mind" i say a little confused. He puts his hands on the sink behind me

Peter- "what, are you okay" he puts his hand on my cheek

"Yeah, I'm okay don't worry" i put my hand on his

Peter- "anyway, i had this really good ream after, we were swinging and then i went onto a really tall building when the sun was going up and we kissed again" i smile emerges on his face and i chuckle

peter- "you did that, didn't you" i nod and look down for Peter to then grab my chin for me to look up again and he kisses me sweetly. I place my forehead on his and we stand there for a second.

"okay, go shower now, I'll explain about how we got there when your out" he pouts and i kiss him gain and get out of the bathroom and grab my phone. I walk to the kitchen and grab a glass of water and see aunt may sitting at the table.

"Hey may, how'd you sleep" she looks up at me as i drink the water

May- "I've been sleeping great, thanks to you" i walk over to her and sit down next to her while placing my glass on the table.

"You don't have to thank me"

May- "soo, are you and peter dating yet" she gives me a cheeky smile making me laugh

"Yes" i smile at her and get back up and put my glass in the sink to then turn around and see peter giving me a cheeky smile making me chuckle again. He walks over to me and gives me a hug and then continuously kisses my head while saying "mwah" making me smile.

Peter- "can you explain what happened now, please" he looks at me

"Nah, I don't feel like moving" he gives me a 'really' look and i smile at him. He looks at me for a few seconds and then puts me over his shoulder making me yelp.

"By may" i wave at her and she waves back and peter walk up stairs to then chuck me on his bed and go on top of me and place his hands on either side of me. I kiss his nose softly and then i sit up and cross my legs notifying for him to sit.

"Okay, so the peter Parker that we met last the other one with the we shooters" he nods "everyone found out that he was Spider-Man and the strange dude with the red cape was going to do a spell so they all forgot" he looks more amused

Peter- "magic" he says excitedly

"Yes, magic. But peter kept saying he wanted different people to remember and messed up the spell causing him to have to stop it. But something else went wrong and it opened the multiverse so everyone who knows who Spider-Man is came through" he nods his head understanding

"But the thing i don't understand is why max came through"  i look at peter and see him already looking at me confused. "He didn't know that Spider-Man was peter Parker" he gives me a 'ohh' face and then just looks at me and starts to lean in and kiss me causing me to fall back. I grab his neck and he has his hands on either side of me while on top of me and we start to make out for a little while until peter phone buzzes causing him to groan and grab it from his desk and looks at it. I sit up waiting for him to tell me what it is and he looks at me shocked. I get up and walk over to him looking at the phone seeing a message from Dr Conner.

Peter, thanks to you and y/n I'm no longer in jail and I'm aloud to work back at Oscar's, I'm wondering if Spider-Man and white witch can meet me at my house. Don't worry i have no more of the lizard formula and if i did i do not intend on using it.
Dr Conner