Chp-1

Author Pov

"Take care of yourself I will miss you," Maria said hugging Rose who sighed heavily patting her back with a poker face.

Her eyes for a second met her aunt who wanted nothing but to hug the young girl and again apologize for everything that has happened in her life but Rose only rolled her eyes at her concerned eyes and turned around.

She didn't even spare any glance at the orphanage and took a seat in the car. Her eyes suddenly brought some beautiful yet sad memories back. She gulped heavily closing her eyes.

I will always be with you.

A small joyful voice echoed in her ears as she took a deep breath still keeping her eyes shut. Her heart thumped against her chest when another memory hit her.

Remember me, Rosie.

With that, she snapped her eyes open taking deep rapid breaths as she looked out of the window. They reached her master's mansion. And she didn't even notice it.

She jumped off the car and walked inside the mansion only to find a young man keeping a hard face standing there. He came forward to Rose and tried to grab her suitcase but she shook her head.

"It's fine I can manage." The man didn't say anything only nodded.

"Come mam I will show you your room." Rose nodded and they entered a room. It was nowhere luxurious or rich kind room. It was a simple room with a small-sized bed and a small cupboard in the corner. The mirror was attached to the cupboard while there was one more door and she knew it was a bathroom.

Rose sighed heavily knowing very well. He hadn't given her any room in the mansion but a servant one. And it's not like she felt offended. She simply doesn't care.

She opened the cupboard and found it empty. The man didn't even have any decency to buy clothes for her but Rose had no problem as she brought a few clothes with her.

She placed her suitcase in the cupboard and looked around the room. And only one thing caught her attention. The window. The window wasn't as vast as her orphanage ones but still, she was happy she could at least lookout.

She walked closer to the window and looked out with her usual emotionless gaze. She had to admit the view was indeed beautiful. There was a garden in front of her window and it was beautiful.

She stared at the view getting lost in her thoughts that she didn't even notice someone entering the room.

"Mam." She visibly flinched hearing the voice coming out of her stance. She turned around only to find an old woman standing there with a tray of food in her hand.

"I didn't know what you might like so I brought everything I could." Rose walked towards her and nodded her head grabbing the tray from her.

"Mr. Hunt doesn't like to eat with people. He prefers eating alone that's why he instructed me to bring food to you in your room." Rose looked at her nodding her head. She was thankful she didn't need to see his face.

"Thank you I can eat anything edible. I don't have preferences." Saying that she took the plate in her hand and started eating the food silently.

The woman stared at her for some time before walking out. She couldn't help but look into the young girl's eyes. So damn cold. Her gaze was so chilly that she felt goosebumps spreading on her skin.

The girl seems so different than the girls Rafael used to bring. He always had preferred shy, submissive, and timid girls. She indeed looks extremely smaller than Rafael but nowhere submissive or shy.