Chp-10

Author Pov

The next thing she knew was being shoved in the car and him coming after her. She had to hold her breath back when he grabbed her arms and pulled her on his lap. Her legs fell beside her while her hands fell on his shoulders.

Everything happened so suddenly that she had no chance to understand what was going on. Rafael kept his one arm wrapped around her waist giving it a rough tug. Her butt brushed against his manhood making him bite his lower lip to surpass the moan.

Her beautiful soft body being rubbed against his hard one was a pleasure itself for him. He held her inner thighs with his large palms pulling her forward again.

She gulped down pulling her head up and looking straight into his blue eyes. Even though she was sitting over his lap but still her face hardly reached his jaw. He was a giant as compared to her.

"Where did he touch you?" He rasped out making her hold her breath back.

He leaned closer to her face tightening his grip around her waist. His other calloused hand went to her scattered hair as he caressed them softly before gripping them in a tight grip. Rose let out a light whimper when he tugged her head back and pain shoot up her scalp.

"Tell me, Fiore." He whispered leaning to her exposed sawn neck. He brushed his lips against her throat bone making her let out a small whimper.

"N-No where." She mumbled trying to divert her mind from his soft touch.

"Rose." He called her name out loud in a warning manner. His chest vibrated against hers as he spat out her name with his thick dark tone.

"You came before he could do so." She replied hurriedly making him open his dark eyes staring at her neck.

His head was still dipped deeply in her crook while his hand stayed gripping her hair. He thought for a second before slowly pulling his head away from her crook.

"Good." He roughly jerked her head back to face him. He stared in her grey eyes leaving not even an inch difference. Her nose brushed against his. He let his lips touch hers as he spoke dangerously against them.

"It's good that he didn't or I would have brought him back to life and killed him more painfully." He snarled making her shiver.

His blue icy orbs looked intoxicating and possessed. He leaned closer placing his lips against her plump ones but didn't move them. His eyes were still looking in hers.

"Don't close your eyes or look away." He ordered before forwarding even more and letting his lips claim hers completely.

Rose didn't disobey him and kept eye contact with him. His kiss started with an extremely soft pace but soon it started turning into a malicious one. Their eyes kept the contact as he seductively sucked on her lower lip.

Her lips parted away on their own feeling him slightly biting her lips. He sensually slipped his tongue in her mouth looking straight in her hazy gaze. She blinked but didn't look away.

He loved the way her eyes kept on blinking innocently but she didn't dare to disobey him and that filled his veins with pride. He slid his large hand down to her legs. The gown was already going above her thighs revealing her beautiful smooth skin.

Rose shuddered, feeling his two fingers brushing her leg till it reached her inner thigh. Her eyes flicker and Rafael knew well what he was doing. He slipped his hand inside her gown touching her warm belly with his cold hand.

He finally broke the kiss after snatching every ounce of breath from her. Rose breathed out properly but before she could calm herself a small gasp left her lips.