No, Master

Next Chapters of NO, MASTER are available on BOOKNET AND GOODNOVEL.

Goodnovel:- Mochi kook

You can open the app through google or even can download the app for easy access.

Some of you might get confused about some things so here are the answers.

You need to log in the booknet and made an account after that you need to reload your wallet through three ways.

First- You can reload the wallet by using any kind of credit or debit card.

VISA

PAYPAL

MASTER CARD

Second- If you don't have money to reload your wallet you can go to experiment section and play games to reload your wallet.

Third- You can win giveaways and or can even get discount on the book. For giveaway you need to follow a little instruction that will be given by the author at the time of giveaway.

But to take a part in giveaway you need to follow me on INSTAGRAM. The link is available in my bio. But still its marwians

Do remember you don't need to buy book again and again once you will buy a book even if it's on going you will get a hold of the book for eternity and the purchasing limit will never be expired.

Also you need to pay 2.99 Dollars and the book will be available for you to read and you don't have to buy again even after it's completion.

The novel is going on and even if you purchase right now the book will be yours to read and you don't have to purchase ever again.

NO, MASTER is available on Booknet the link is in my bio. 

Booknet- Marwa M
Goodnovel- Mochikook

Also you need to follow me there to purchase the book. So first thing don't forget to follow me there. 

Regards
Dark_Fics