'CHAPTER ONE'

Eden's POV

It's been two days since me, and Logan have arrived in Mystic Falls. On the first two days we've been here all we did was unpacked, and make the cabin feel more homey. The inside of the cabin was actually big like a mansion. And I loved it.

"You ready E?"I heard Logan ask behind me. I turned around, and saw Logan by my car. Today,I was going to go Mystic Falls in the town while Logan did more things to the house. Like cutting down trees, and what not. I nodded yes, and Logan walked away towards the trees about to get to work. I frowned, noticing he wasn't carrying a tool , or anything. What was he going to use?

Logan looked at me , and noticed my confusion. A smirked formed on his lips, and then 'SNIKT' out slides his three adamtium claws on each. My mouth formed a 'o' shape as I watched as Logan brought his arms back,and then swung. The tree nearly fell. I let out a gasp. Logan smiled at me, and went back to work.

"Call me if ya need to ,bub."Logan said glancing at me for a second. I nodded,"I will. And I will try to stay out of any mess."Logan let out a chuckle. I smiled walking to the driver side of my car, and hoped in. After a few seconds of buckling up I cranked my car up, and left.

I absolutely had no idea as to where it was that I was going. I was just driving around. Exactly thirty five mintues later was I finally in the town seeing people, and building. It was only when I saw a building named 'Mystic Grill' that I realized I was starved. I pulled my car in the lot, and hoped out. I stuffed my car keys , and phone in my pocket, but shutting my door, and walking towards the front entrance.

When I walked in I couldn't help, but noticed how crowded it was. There was a group of people by themselves. And there
was a group drinking. Alot of people. It's really crowded. Luckily, this place had something to entertain myself with. I went, and sat by the bar alone.

Now I wished I've brought Logan with me. Atleast then I would of had someone with me that I know. Logan's like a best friend to me, and father figure. He found me , and took me in to Charles' mansion. Then I guess we just stuck like glue. I shrugged at the thought.

Bored, I then order me chilli cheese fries , and a drink. Patiently, I waited for what seemed like forever. I sighed, placing my hand on my face. Getting up out of my seat, and made my way towards the bathroom. Or correction I walked around looking for the bathroom when I accidentally bumped into someone. "Excuse me!"I exclaimed alarmed taking a step back. I looked up , and noticed that it was a guy. He was fairly tall, and had awesome hair. It was brown, and so was his eyes. "It's fine. No problem."He said patting my shoulder. I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Your new here?"He said it as a statement even through it was clearly a question. I nodded my head slowly. "Yeah, ......got here two days ago to be extract."I said. He nodded his head at me. I couldn't help but notice that he seemed worried. I wonder why.. I just shrugged it off. The guy then walked off. I frowned, thinking that , that was bit rude. I walked away looking for the bathroom.

I found it , and walked in when I heard people talking. I quickly walked up to the sink, and pretended to fix my hair. Combing it with my fingers.

"You, and your brothers need to leave."A voice hissed. I looked up in the mirror to see a blonde girl, and brunette. And they looked angry.......

The blonde girl chuckled, clearly amused. She tilted her head before she spoke. "Me, and my family were here first. Why should we leave?"She asked. I noticed that she held a accent. A England or New Orleans one.. The brunette huffed, and walked away looking angry. The blonde girl smiled, and waved. "Bye bye Elena!"She sang happily. The brunette was Elena I now know. Blonde walked away as well ,but quickly turned to me. I glared at her.

"I like your shades."She muttered and left. I shrugged, and walked in a stall.

***

After exploring a little of Mystic Falls I headed back home exhausted. I went in , and sat my keys down.

"Hey Logan!"I exclaimed hugging him. He hugged me back patting my back. He pulled again.

"Bub, how was ya little adventure?"He asked sitting down on the couch. I grinned,"Fascinating as hell."

Logan nodded,"I learned sum today as well."

I got interested. "What ya learn?"I asked.
Logan was about to say something when my phone rang. I rolled my eyes, and went to answer.

"Hello?"I asked.

"Eden! Oh my! You don't know how much I missed ya!" A familiar female voice exclaimed.

I smiled. Rogue. "I missed you to, Rogue. How's everything in New York going?"I questioned.

Rogue sighed, sadly. "It's crazy E. But, we're gathering together mutants."

I nodded, knowing she couldn't see. "That is crazy."I muttered.

"Look E. I gotta go. I'll call ya later."She said.

"Ok, later."I said.

"Be careful!"She yelled making me flinch. One thing I liked about Rogue was that she actually cares about people.

"Ok ok. Bye bye."I said.

"Bye."She said then hung up. I then turned to Logan.