'CHAPTER FIVE'

Eden's POV

It's been a few days since I had that flashback at Mystic Grill. Since then I have decided to keep a low profile. Which is a good thing I don't anything bad to happen to someone who doesn't deserve it

Right now I was walking around looking at different dresses. There was no special occasion or anything like that. I just liked looking at pretty clothes, and trying them on. I love that almost as much as I love drinking.

I held a dark blood red dress in my hands looking at it. It was strapless, and flowed like a river. It was curled in small little tangles. I stood there just admiring the dress for I don't know how long.

"That's a lovely dress you got there." Said a familiar voice. Well, sort of familiar.

Slowly, I turned around only to see the blonde I saw at the Mystic Grill. Her golden hair was straight, and down. She wore a white shirt with a jean jacket over it with blue jeans.

I merely smiled at her, and turned around. I felt her burning holes in the back ofconfused,. I sucked in a breath licking my teeth, and rolled my eyes.

With the dress still in hand I just walked away. People here are just too weird! First it was that thing with Logan , and the werewolf. Next, it was the girl named Elena telling blondie- whose names I still don't know telling her, and family to leave. I mean I know I'm still fairly new but she can't do that! Telling people to just leave town like that! I shook my head confused, and continued looking at different dresses and clothing.

"ψ(`∇')ψ

It's been a of couple hours since I've been shopping . I actually like shopping, but when my feet start to hurt it's time to go.

So now here I am walking on the sidewalk carrying shopping bags. Logan was suppose to pick me up thirty minutes ago, but he didn't come. I hope he didn't forget... Maybe he got in a bar fight like always. Or maybe he's out smoking cigars like always. Or something.

I sighed, still walking on the sidewalk. I had absolutely no idea where I was going. But, the bright side is I am getting a bit of exercise in. Ah who am I kidding? Man, fuck this my feet hurt!

I start to loose feeling in my legs, but knowing me I act liked it wasn't even there. Pretty soon my feet and legs went numb, and I collapsed onto the ground.

(>y<)

Damon's POV

I ran my hand through my hair in frustration. I stood outside a store just standing there.