'CHAPTER FOUR'

Eden's POV

It wasn't very long till Logan wanted to go back home, but I wasn't ready. So I told him to just back to the house, and I'd see him later. I now sat at the bar drinking. The burning liquid running down my throat.

"Another!"I exclaimed slamming the down the glass. The bartender chuckled, looking at me. ''Are you sure little one?''He asked fixing up another drink. I frowned in defense. ''I'm not little!''I whined in defense glaring at the bartender.

''Ok then. ''He said with his hands raised as a surrender gesture. ''Then why did you have a gurdian with you earlier?''He questioned with a raised eyebrow. My frown deepen as I glared at him. He was talking about Logan I knew. And I didn't like that. No, not one bit.

''Logan is not my gurdian. He is a friend who cares about me. He knows what I've been through.''I said speaking up for Logan. This guy was really starting to piss me off.

The guy laughed. "Ok then.."He laughed doing hand gestures. My eye twitched. I looked up noticing that the lights were switching.

"Now that isn't a very lovely way to talk to a lady."A velvet voice said ringing in my ear like bells. The voice was obviously British,and I like it. Like music to my ears.

I turned my head to see a unfamiliar face. It was a male. Brown eyes that looked black almost. Brown hair. And fair skin. He wore regular clothes, but they still looked expensive. I frowned at him before turning back to the bartender who looked frightened glancing at the guy next to me. My frowned deepen.

"Here you go."He said shakily sitting me glass down infront of me. I stared at it for a while. "Thanks."I muttered. He nodded then sped off towards the back. Well, that was weird.

I then looked towards the stranger next to me. I didn't say anything for a while. Just stared. He was very attractive. But odd.... Why was the bartender so scared and had the urge to run away. I want to know.

"Sweetheart, don't you know that it's considered rude to stare?"His British voice questioned.
I was slient for a while before nodding. "Yeah. It is pretty rude,but I don't really follow the rules much. It might be rude but these are my eyes. If I want to stare I can." I said shrugging my shoulders.

He chuckled looking at me. He took a long gulp of his drink before turning his body to me fully. He hand his out.

"Niklaus, but you may call me Klaus."Klaus said shaking my hand. He suddenly brought it to his lips before leaving a kiss on my hand. "Eden."I said taking my hand back.

Klaus nodded." So why did you move here?"
I glared at him for a moment, before memories came flooding back...

*

// FlashBack\\ %% Third Person

Years Ago

Eden stood by a lake. Her shoulder length blonde hair was in pigtails. With two pink bows on the side. She had on a bright blue dress with no shoes on her feet.

She happily jumped in puddles splashing all about making a huge mess. But, she didn't care. Eden was just having to much, and couldn't help herself.

"Eden! Eden! Eden!"A voice yelled getting louder and louder each time. Eden turned her head to see her brother. Her twin brother to be exact. Evan.

"Evan!"Eden exclaimed jumping into her brother's arms. Evan wrapped his arms around his sister tightly. They were both eight year olds, but they loved each other dearly.

Evan released her arms from his sister as she stepped back. "E, wanna play with me?"Eden questioned sweetly. Her bright green hazel eyes going wide.

Evan nodded his hand excited without hesitation. He loved to play with his sister.

"Ok . Your it!"Eden yelled running off . The children were surrounded by trees so they had to constantly block them. Evan quickly ran after Eden. She giggled throwing her hands up before running off in another direction.

This stopped Evan. He had no idea where Eden went. Off guard by not paying any attention he fell on a tree branch. "Ow!"He groaned rubbing his knee.

A sound was heard nearby. Evan's head snapped up. "Eden! I know your there! I'm going to get you!"Evan yelled stumbling up to his feet thinking it was his dear sister Eden , but it was wasn't...

Another noise , and Evan got scared. Where was Eden?
"Eden!"He yelled looking around for any sight of his sister. But found none.

Then whoosh! In a second someone was standing infront of Evan. Evan jumped back letting out a yell. He stumbled onto the floor.

Someone laughed. It was a girl Evan knew that much. It was giggling. Not how Eden did. This was scary. Evan let out a cry with glossy eyes. He didn't want to cry. He wasn't like that. He didn't want to feel weak.

Then it was a girl. A beautiful one at that. Long brown hair, with brown eyes to match.
She looked at  Evan with a hungry glint in her eye.

"This might hurt."She said before hissing. Two long fangs strenched from her gums. Her eyes and face visibly darking.

Evan let out another cry backing away. The girl laughed, before she had a good grip on Evan's neck. He immediately started crying , and struggling.

"Let me go!"

"Please!"

"Let-t-t mme- go! Please! I c- cant b-breathe." Evan barely got his words out. The girl smirked. "Well... That's the point." She said before slamming her teeth into his neck.

*

Meanwhile Eden was out of breath of all that running. "E?"She questioned looking for her other but didn't see him. She continued calling his name. She stopped when she heard screaming. She didn't know why but she followed it when she screamed.

A girl had Evan's body in her hands sucking on his name. At the sound of screaming the girl whipped her head towards Eden. Fangs bared with blood dripping everywhere.

Eden started crying in uncontrollable sobs when there was like a jolt of electricity that ran through her. The sky darken, and lighting soon came. The air was dark.

Eden didn't realize this . She only kept wailing in sobs. The girl dropped Evan's body down and looked around her. She then narrowed her eyes at her, and smirked.

"You little bitch!'She yelled moving closer to Eden. With every step Eden stepped backwards.

"Who are you!!?"Eden barely got out.

"Names Katherine."

The girl then lunged at Eden , but halfway she stopped. Let out a scream, and bent her body in weird ways. It was as if she was water. Or as if she wasn't in control of her own body.

Her body started to twist in unbeliveable ways. And every time a crack was heard. She let out a cry in pain.

Eden on the other hand stood watching. Her hands , and fingers moved around. If she moved her hand to the left Katherine's body would to.

"Evan. You killed him. My brother."

The thunder became even louder now. Like it was mad or a caged animal . It happened all in once. To fast. For Katherine or Eden to realize it. Lighting came hurling towards the ground right are then . Then......

Boom.

The lighting hit Katherine's body with so much force. Not only did in break her body in pieces, it sent Eden back.

Eden would no forget what happened that day. The day she had a run in with a evil vampire. The day she found out she was a mutant. And the day she witnessed her brother die....

*
I knew exactly why I moved here. To get anyway from the judging humans. I guess I did just that....

"To get away from the past."Not a totally lie.

Klaus just looked at me before nodding. I turned around looking around the place. But, when I turned back around Klaus was gone.