Author's Note

I was supposed to update yesterday but didn't. I'm so sorry. I'm just really busy. I really try to update pretty soon. Just hang tight.

Any questions regarding the story?

Also I have several other stories. You can read those too!

Disturbia
A Joker Love Story
Sneak Peek
I stared up at his face with fear. A undying fear. I was scared. I was fearful. What would he do to me? My breathing hitched in my throat going rigid.

Blank Space

A Damon Tvd love story

Sneak Peek

So you run with the big bad wolf?"

"No he's family. Hurt him or the others and it's your death."

He laughed,"Damon."

She smiled,"Rosalie. Pleased to meet ya!"

He smirked,"Pleasures all yours."

Blue = Beautiful
A Loki X Mystique Love Story
Sneak Peek

Mystique was confused, "what do you mea-" She didn't get a chance to finish that sentence because Loki had bent down and begun experimenting with this thing he had also seen in the theater, called 'kissing'. Mystique didn't really protest.

When they came up for air, she whispered, "by the way," Loki raised an eyebrow, "the name's Mystique, but I'd rather you called me 'Raven'."

Loki smiled, "well then, not-as-fair-as-me, Raven, how do you feel about enslaving the human race?"

She kissed him lightly then replied with a smile, "I think it sounds lovely."

To Fast For Ya?
Fast & Furious story
Sneak Peek

I slammed my foot on the gas. My blood plumped fast and faster. My breathing went rigid when...

From The Moon
Klaus Love Story
Sneak Peek

He stared at me. With lustful eyes. I couldn't help but feel the same. But how could I be in love with a monster?