'CHAPTER TWO'

Eden 's POV

I sat down in a chair across from Logan. "So  what did you learn?"I questioned leaning on the chair arm. Logan looked at me.

"That mutants aren't the only supernatural people in the world. When I was younger my mother tell me stories of creatures who came out at night."Logan said making his confession.

"I never knew it was too. I thought we were the only freaks here."Logan muttered taking a sip of a beer in his hand. I chuckled, but then became serious.

"What happened?"I questioned wanting to know more. Way more.

"I saw a wolf."Logan said casually. I let out a small giggle. "Logan ya sure you weren't looking at yourself or in a mirror?"I asked. Logan growled at me. "See what I mean?"I asked. Logan just rolled his eyes, and shook his head at me.

"Anyway...... Today a little while after you left I went to a hardware store. Looking for more tools. Keep in mind it was dark. When I was leaving the store it caught on fire. I was still in the store. I got burned, but luckily my healing factor kicked in, and I healed. I made it out of the store when I saw something black. I looked closely , and saw that it was indeed a wolf. The wolf had something in it's mouth, it was a shirt. The wolf was helping someone out. It was a boy."Logan explained leaving me in shock.

My mouth was wide open hanging open.
"What do we do?"I asked nervously shaking.

Logan sighed,"We're mutants. Something obviously isn't right with this place. But, it's simple. We don't infer. These people aren't our problem."

I nodded. I didn't realize it, but a yawn escaped my lips. Logan glanced at me. "Eden you need to rest. "Logan said standing up. I nodded standing up as well.

I stretched, and stalked away to my room. I wasn't really use to it, but I will be one day. I undressed myself, and hoped in some pjs. After that I got in my bed. It was amazingly comfortable. I smiled drifting off to sleep.

***
When I woke up it was morning. I yawned stretching my arms. I looked over at my alarm clock, and noticed the time. 7:00. I groaned hoping out of bed. I walked towards my bathroom.

A whole hour later I was all ready wearing a whitish blue blouse. With white jeans, and a grey hoodie. I wored my grey converses. And my hair was curled up in soft curls. Grabbing my phone I left my room, and downstairs when I saw Logan looking at his phone.

"Ready!"I sang happily smiling softly walking towards Logan. Logan looked at me. "I see someone's happy."He muttered.

I shrugged my shoulders. "Where we going?"I asked him nudging him playfully.
"Out."He said simply dragging me out of our house.

***
Logan pulled into the parking lot of the grill. I rasied  a eyebrow at him. "Why are we here?"I questioned stepping out of the car. Logan grunted turning off the car's engine, and getting out. "Never been, and I didn't really see any bars while we were driving."He said shrugging his shoulders.

"Come on."He said walking off. I nodded  following him in the entrance. The grill was same as yesterday, but I couldn't help to notice a guy talking with the blonde I seen yesterday. The guy wasn't facing me so I didn't see his face.

Logan lead me to a booth. We both sat down across from each other. I pulled my phone out, and started playing subway surfers. I went to music on my phone, and put on my earphones. Music filled my ears as I played Subway Surfers. I looked up for a second to see two drinks on the table. Logan drinking from one. I just returned to my game.

A few mintues later I looked up to see Logan in deep conversation with someone. I paused, my music and listened.

"You are suppose to be dead."Said a boy. He looked confused. He had brown hair, and brown eyes. Now, I was the confused one right. Who was suppose to be dead?

Suddenly, the guy I saw yesterday appeared. He turned towards the another the other guy. "Jeremy, is there a problem?"The guy asked. Dude now known as Jeremy nodded. "Stefan, this guy is suppose to be dead."He said glaring at Logan. Logan looked amused.

"Why?"Stefan asked looking at Logan.Jeremy rubbed his neck nervously. "Well me, and Tyler went to the hardware store."   Me, and Logan instantly knew what he was talking about. We shared a knowing look. He must of saw Logan heal from the fire.

"And someway , somehow a fire started. Luckily, Tyler got me,and him out safely. But, this guy. He was walking through the fire as if it was nothing! And now here he is the next day all healed , and perfectly fine."Jeremy explained. Awl, poor human.... Atleast I think he's human. So this Tyler guy must be the wolf.

Logan chuckled,"Look kid you don't know what your talking about." He shrugged his shoulders and took a sip of his drink.

I let out a small chuckle immediately Stefan, and Jeremy looked at me. I rasied my eyebrow at them. "Your seeing things man!"I laughed. Jeremy shook his head then went on talking. I rolled my eyes, and sneakily while no one was watching I placed my index and middle finger to my template. I closed my eyes, then spoke.

"You didn't see anything Jeremy . And Stefan this conversation never happened."
I said in their minds. I opened my eyes slowly. Damn , I love my mutations. Especially telepathy.

"Why am I here again?"Jeremy questioned. Stefan shrugged, confused. I smirked, and so did Logan. "Uh, you where just leaving and going back to wherever the hell is you were before."Logan said. I let out a giggle watching the two males walk off.