'CHAPTER THREE'

Niklaus 's POV

I sat in a bar. Mystic Grill to be extract. I came with my young sister Rebekah. We sat at the bar drinking.

"Brother, I'm bored. There's absolutely nothing to do here in Mystic Falls. I don't see why here."She said looking at me in confusion. I sighed, and shook my head at my young baby sister. She just complain to much sometimes.

"And they are always onto us. Can't ever leave us alone. It's been like that ever since we got here two weeks ago."Rebekah muttered looking over at the area where they were all together. Elena, Damon,Stefan, the witch, Caroline, and Jeremy. I had no clue as to where the others were, nor did the big bad wolf care either.

I gulped down the rest of my drink. I noticed then Rebekah was now slient. I turned to look at her when I noticed she was to occupied staring at something. I looked towards where she was looking and saw a man, female, and Stefan, and Jeremy. I chuckled seeing that Jeremy looked angry. I wonder why. Stefan looked confused. I then looked towards the two people that I didn't recognize.

The male looked amused. He looked like he was in his 30's. Something told me that something was off about him. That I need to be warily around him. I laughed, this was just another human. Another wanna be dangerous type. I could have him killed at my feet or just with a simple flick of the wrist.

I then looked towards the girl. She was young, and attractive. She had long blonde hair that was both longer, and darker than Rebekah's. Her eyes were a colorful green. And skin tinted.

I listened on the conversation.

"You are suppose to be dead."Jeremy said in a angry. It was amusing.

"Jeremy is there a problem?" Stefan questioned clearly confused.

"Stefan, this guy is suppose to be dead!"Jeremy exclaiming glaring daggers at the man. The man didn't even flinch, just looked amused.

"Why?"Stefan and Rebekah asked at the same time. I glared at her.

Jeremy rubbed his neck nervously. "Well me, and Tyler went to the hardware store." I raised a eyebrow.

"And someway , somehow a fire started. Luckily, Tyler got me,and him out safely. But, this guy. He was walking through the fire as if it was nothing! And now here he is the next day all healed , and perfectly fine."Jeremy explained. Ooh, a fire.... Wonder who did that...But, this man. Is he immortal?

"Look kid you don't know what your talking about." He shrugged his shoulders and took a sip of his drink. Hmm.

"Your seeing things man!"The girl said obviously taking up for the man. Jeremy shook his head in denial, and went off rambling on. Rebekah rolled her eyes.

The girl closed her eyes, and placed her eyes her fingers on her template. What was doing? Was she stressed?

"Why am I here again?"Jeremy questioned. Stefan shrugged, confused. Rebekah, and I immediately shared a look.

"Uh, you where just leaving and going back to wherever the hell is you were before."The man said. The girl let out a giggle watching the two males walk off.

I was left confused alot with Rebekah. I will find out about what is with these two. This better not be a trick...

****

Dedicated to @broken_skies. Just saw her stories and can't wait to read it. Go read her stories they are a amazingly perfect piece of artwork!