Nips - Nadhir Nasar

You were sitting at a cafe while waiting for your best friend to come. As you were scrolling down on tiktok, you notice someone pull a chair in front of you and thinking it was your friend.

"Sampai pun!" You said with relief.
"Huh? Who are you?" You frown your eyebrow, seeing the person sitting in front of you.
"Hi, I'm Nadhir" he greet himself.
"And?....Sorry but I'm waiting for my friend at the moment" you said.
"Sorry to just appear in front of you but do you care for a nips?" He suddenly offered you some nips that made you more confuse with his weirdness.
"I think I will be going now" you were about to leave but Nadhir stopped you.
"I'm sorry...I didn't meant to offend you or cause misunderstanding between us. I was nervous and just said that unconsciously " he try to defend himself.
"It seem like you were" you eyed him up and down.

It got awkward and quiet for second between you both. You let out a sigh and sat back at your chair.
"How about this...let introduce each other properly rather than suddenly making weird moves?" You suggested and he nodded.

"Hi, I'm y/n" you introduce yourself.
"Hi y/n! I'm Nadhir" he smiled.
"You have a cute smile, Nadhir" you said that made his eyes wide for a moment.
"Ah..thank you. You're not bad yourself. I mean..you have a cute smile too! Not in a pervert way. It's a compliment.. Wait.. Let me rephrase it...you look beautiful today! Yes! You look gorgeous everyday..well we just meet but..ahh! What is wrong with me!?" He slap his mouth out of frustrated with himself that made you laugh at him.
"You're funny. Hahahaha...let just talk as if we're friend?" You try to calm his nervousness because you can sense he's nervousness.
"Sure" he nervously let out a chuckle and gave you a nod.

As you were making conversation with him, it surprise how get along you two were and you were more surprise how kind and gentleman he is. You were also amuse how much you both have in common. (Even tho I know that Nadhir actually like girl who is vice verse with him😂)

"No way!!! I also adore them!!" You squeal happily.
"It's rare to find someone who also admire The Neighbourhood!!" He raise his hand for an high5 and you return it.
"Y/n?" A female voice calling out your name, behind Nadhir.
"ShaSha!! Finally sampai juga U" you happily greet your bestfriend.
"Sorry, I got stuck in jem. Btw, who is your little friend here?" She playfully raise her eyebrow at you.
"Shasha meet Nadhir ....Nadhir meet ShaSha" you introduce them both and they said hi at eachother.
"We should go now, Sha. It was nice meeting and talking to you, Nadhir. See you later" you went towards ShaSha and link your arm with hers after giving a wave at Nadhir.

After you left, Nadhir couldn't stop smiling but soon his smile drop after remembering that he forgot to ask for your number. He curse himself and hit his head on the table hard that made a loud sound. Meanwhile, you were telling ShaSha everything about how you met Nadhir and what your first impression of him.

"Gila!!! He really did that?"ShaSha laugh.
"Hahaha yeah..but I kinda found it cute now" you giggle.
"Because he's not a crazy guy as you thought he was. Ehh...dah mula lah tu" ShaSha teasingly poke your shoulder.
"Ehhh...we just met and beside I kinda forgot to ask for his number" you awkwardly laugh.
"Kalau jodoh..you will meet him again" ShaSha try to cheer you up.
"Yeah...I guess" you shrug your shoulder.

While you were walking at the mall, suddenly someone bump onto your shoulder. You look up at the person and notice it was him.
"Y/n?!" His eyes wide.
"Nadhir" you said his name, a smile creep on your face by his apperence.
"Jodoh" ShaSha whisper to you and move back from you two to give you a moment to talk with him.
"Well..this is unexpected."he scratch the back of his neck and gave you a smile.
"It really is" you shyly smile.
"It's nice to meet you again. I will be going now since I don't want to disturb your outing with your friend" he try to excuse himself before you stop him.
"Nadhir..wait!" You said and he stop.
"Yes?" He stare at you with confusion.
"Do you want to exchange number. If you wanted to? I won't pressure you to do it" you bite your lower lip to surpass your nervousness.
"Huh? YES! I mean yes..I would love too. It's an honor..wait I like too. I...seriously what is the matter with me today!" He let out a frustrated sigh at himself and slap his forehead.

You laugh at his behavior and kinda found it cute that he shuttered because of you. You both successfully exchange number and was about parted ways but you stop after he called your name again.
"Yes?" You answered to his call.
"Here" he handed a bag of nips.
"Nips for me?" You raise your head at him.
"For a girl who manage to nips my heart today and also in near future." He said and sweetly smile at you.
"That was cheesy pick up line" you laugh.
"Hahaha yeah it was kinda cheesy but I manage to make you laugh" he happily said.
"Thank you" you shyly smile and accept the nips.
"I will meet you soon?" He ask and you gave him a nod.
"Great. See you later" he smile and wave goodbye at you before leaving.

Later ShaSha walk to you and wrap her arm around your shoulder.
"Well...lucky day?" She teasingly said.
"Shut up!" You lightly push her face at the side.
"Ehhh suka lah tu" she said and you shyly nod that made her happy for you.
"He better treat you better or I will crush him like nuts" she show a threatening smile.
"Yeah..yeah" you gave her a nod.
"But I bet he's a nice man for you" ShaSha said.
"I think so too" you smile widely at the thought.