Nadhir Nasar - First Love (Part 2)

'Take care during your vacation there" he said.
"Thanks. I will and all the best for your shooting this Friday" you cheer him on.
"Thank you. Well you should get some sleep since you've got a early flight tomorrow right? Goodnight, y/n" you wish you good night.
"Goodnight, Dhir' you replied him.

You laid down on your bed after reading your recent texts with him. You were smiling ear to ear at the progress you've gotten to be close with him again. It wasn't easy but you manage to change from being his colleague to friend again.

Your phone rang, as you look up to see its Sarah and Terra calling you for a group video call.
"Hey" you answered
"Have you pack your things yet!!!????" Sarah excitedly ask you.
"I've pack some" you reply with a yawn.
"SOME??? Y/n, it's a week holiday and you pack some???? Tomorrow morning is our flight! Don't come to me if you're in need of clothes" Sarah warning you.
"Relax Sarah...if we're in need of clothes we could always secretly borrow between of your 3 suitcases. Right, y/n" Terra teasingly said making Sarah roll her eyes at her two best friend.
"Why do you need 3 suitcases anyway?" You found it ridiculously to pack so much things.
"Clothes, shoes, and accessories of course!" Sarah proudly tell you.
"Btw...you looked somewhat happy, y/n? Did something good happened?" Terra ask after noticing your happy expression.
"I'm making progress with him" you gleefully smile at the thought.
"I'm glad you two made up but you're still at it? Why him? There a lot more dashing guy at your faculty! How about Hanif? He look nice and cute" Sarah suggest.
"Y/n, do you still have feeling for Nadhir?" Terra ask.
"Hanif is kind but he's not my type and I still don't know about my feelings for him. I just wanted to get close like we were before" you said making Sarah sigh while Terra stare at you.
"You've got to move on from your first love, y/n. Nothing good will come by sticking with your first love" Sarah said making you frown.
"Sarah don't make y/n sad...now y/n, I quite agree with Sarah." Terra agreed with Sarah.
"See! Even Terra agree with me" Sarah exclaim.
"Listen to me carefully, being with Nadhir bring a lot of sweet memories but is it enough to see a future with him? If you're unsure of your own feeling for him, do not give him any hope because it will only bring misunderstanding between you two." Terra lecture you that made you think about your feeling toward him.
"Okay" you reply to both of them, not knowing how to reply because you were still confuse with your own feelings.
"Now now let put all this Nadhir behind and look forward for our holiday!!!!" Sarah trying to bring back the mood for your travel.

You smile at Sarah excitement and talk the night with them about your preparation for tomorrow flight. Your vacation at Seoul have been fun, you still have 3 days before your vacation is over. It was late at night and you suddenly feel hungry. You decided to go to the nearest convenience store to grab some food. You were about to leave went suddenly a stranger greet you.

"Wait...I feel like I've seen you somewhere?" The guy pointing at you.
"Isn't it rude to point at someone else face?" You raise an eyebrow at him.
"Oh! Sorry about that. But where have I've seen you?" He question himself.
"Maybe you've got the wrong person" you said and was about to leave when he suddenly said your name.
"How do you know my name?" You were confuse and a bit frighten with the whole situation.
"You're Nadhir's girl right?" He ask making you stare at him.
"You're friend with him?" You ask.
"I've know him since sekolah menengah! He's a close friend of mine and I've heard a lot stories about you" he tell you with joy.
"Ahhh...I see" your brain were still processing with the whole situation.
"It's kinda late to be talking about this. How about we meet tomorrow at a cafe nearby?" He ask.

You agreed because you wanted to know what Nadhir have been telling his friends about you. You exchange number with him and went back to your hotel room. The next morning come, you were still in dilemma not knowing how to act when you meet him later.

"Y/n are you sure you don't want us to tag along? You sure he's safe to be alone with?" Sarah ask while doing her makeup.
"He seem nice and beside he's friend with Nadhir" you assume.
"Don't worry, Sarah...y/n can handle this on her own. If anything happen to her, we can track her location with the GPS tracker I've put on her phone, hairclip and shoes" Terra said.
"I'm amaze. Those criminal and polices shows you watched are quite useful " Sarah proudly said to Terra.
"Thanks Terra. I'm gonna be okay. Have fun with yours activities. I'm leaving now" you bid them goodbye before heading to the cafe to meet him.

You've arrived and saw him sitting near the corner of the cafe. 

"Meerqeen?" You call out his name to get his attention.
"You came! Here, I ordered your (favourite drink)" he gently push the drink toward you.
"How did you know?" You ask, surprise how he know your favourite drink.
"Nadhir kinda told me long time ago and I somehow remembered it" he chuckle.
"Ahh....thanks" you said before taking a sip of your drink.
"So what is it you wanted to talk to me?" You ask.
"I just wanted to get to know the girl that Nadhir have been telling me. I've got to say that he wasn't lying when he say you look more gorgeous face to face" Meerqeen smile.
"Thanks" you shyly tug few strain of your hair behind your ear

Meerqeen start telling stories about how Nadhir have told him from the day 1 he met you. From the day he become friend with you, the day he slowly developing feelings for you, the day he realise that it wasn't just a crush but slowly falling head to toes for you. Nadhir have told Meerqeen all his love life and how he adores you back then. To Meerqeen point of view, Nadhir was deeply in love  with you and see that Nadhir was in a serious relationship with you.

"He even send me photos and videos of you. Boosting his so perfect relationship to me. I once got angry at him to stop making me jealous but he didn't listen and keep sharing me about it. It seem like he was under a love spell at that time" Meerqeen chuckle while shaking his head after remembering Nadhir's behaviour.
"He really said that to you. I never realise it." You have mixed feeling after know all that.
"But there is something that shocked me. He went to meet me up and suddenly broke into tears. He told me that you two have broken up. You two seem perfect together and doesn't seem like theres any problems....so what happened?" Meerqeen ask.
"Nadhir never told you the reason behind our break up?" You were taken back that Meerqeen didn't know about it.
"No. He just told me that you two parted because you wanted to focus on your studies" Meerqeen told you that made you feel bad.
"He lied. I was the real reason we've broken up. I broke his trust and made him hate me" you sadly said.

You decided to tell Meerqeen what really happen and his reaction was exactly how you predicted it to be. He look disappointed. You lay your head low, feeling embarrassed and guilty to even look at Nadhir's best friend face because you have hurt his friend heart.

"I'm not mad but I'm just disappointed y/n." He sigh.
"Look...it's all in the past now. Let's not reminiscing those painful memories..hmm" he try to light up the mood.
"Okay" you agreed.
"So you two have made up?" Meerqeen ask.
"Yeah...we did. It was unbelievable at first but I'm glad he gave me a second chance to make up for my past mistake" you showed a light smile.
"You know that you're lucky and special to him." Meerqeen state that a made you wonder.
"Ever since I've known Nadhir...he never gave anybody who broke his trust a second chance. As a colleague, there might be a possibilities he will give them a chance to make up for their mistake but a second chance to be his friend again is another level of luck. He had this one friend who he trust but that friend broke it by taking the class fund from Nadhir's school bag and use it for his selfish needs. Nadhir immediately broke their friendship and have to pay all our classmates money back." Meerqeen stories.

Meerqeen notice you've become quite after hearing his stories about Nadhir so he try to cheer you up by telling you that you're different.

"Just think that your someone special in his life. Nadhir can be cold blooded at time but to you, he become soft hearted. One advice, be grateful that he's being nice to you and giving you a second chance"  Meerqeen advice you and you have him a nod.

'Is it really luck or pity that he forgiven me?" You ask to yourself.