Fangs - Nadhir Nasar (The end)

A week have pass by after knowing about your family history and Nadhir kept his promise by protecting you at all time until one day.

You were waiting for him at your usual cafe to meet up with Nadhir but it's been an hour so you gotten worried about him. There were no text or call from him until someone took a sit in front of you.

"Y/n is it? I know where is your little friend. If you keep quiet and follow me, I will lead you where he is" the big muscular man said while smirking at you.

You can sense that he's no good but you're too worried about Nadhir and decided to followed him. After following him to an abandoned building, you saw Nadhir being tied to a wooden chair in a beaten state. You quickly ran toward him and kneel down to see his face is all bruise up.

"Y/n...you shouldn't be here" he cough in pain.
"No...how..." You were shaking in fear and worried.
"I see, you blood bank have arrived. How about you drink her blood? I want to see if the myth was right?"  bigger male walking toward you two whom seem to be the leader of the pact.
"Nadhir..." You stare at him.
"I won't do such stupid thing." He spit right at the leader shoe.
"You're really testing my patience, stupid half vampire!!!" He kick Nadhir making him fall on the hard ground.
"Stop it!!!" You push the leader but he didn't budge.
"You are useless too except for your blood!" He said before trowing  you at the ground.
"Y/N!!!!" He scream your name and feel so useless that he can't even get out from the ties to protect you.

The leader watch you two miserably on ground until an idea pop up.
"Guys...is there a saying that a werewolf can drink a hazelwood blood?" The leader ask his pact.
"I haven't heard such saying because werewolf  never got the chance to taste their blood" his right hand man said.
"How about we test it today" he smirk, staring hungrily at you.
"Are you sure? What if there's a side effect?" His other follower ask.
"Then you go taste it first. If it work on you then we might have found a way to gain more power" the leader push his right hand man toward you.
"Don't you dare touch her!" Nadhir struggling to to get out from his ties.
"You shut up!! Now come on...taste her blood" the leader said.

His hand right man did what his leader told him to do. You scream in pain by the bite on your hand. The male started to feel different and even start to green twice his size. The leader was amaze how your blood can give such great effect on their clan. So they all slowly walk toward you to drink your blood but fail to after you got carried away by Nadhir.

"Nadhir?" You look up at him to see how his eyes change from black to dark red.
"Y/n, I know I said I won't be needing your blood but..." He couldn't finish his sentence to think that he have to drink you blood to grow stronger.
"It's okay, Nadhir" you said after stretching out your hand infront of him.

He took a deep breath before biting onto your arm. He can feel the power rush in his body, he slowly put your at the corner of the building. He become more faster on his step, his vision got more clearer and he gotten more stronger. He manage to fight all of the werewolf clan but one thing he miss to protect was you. The leader got to you before Nadhir notice that there were one more werewolf no where to be found.

"You're looking for me? Too bad you cannot save your precious girl. " he laugh historically at Nadhir shocked face to see you laying there on the ground lifelessly.
"Ah! I can't believe that Hazelwood blood can make me feel stronger than ever!!" He scream in satisfied.
"You!! You will pay for this!!!!" Nadhir scream before charging himself towards the werewolf  leader.

As their were fighting each other, the werewolf leader start to feel dizzy and Nadhir notice it.
"There is a statement when a werewolf drink a Hazelwood blood, it can make you weak in few minutes and it's also can be poison to your clan. There a reason why they didn't told your generations is because it make you all look weak and that is the last thing werewolf would like to hear about them" Nadhir said while punching the hell of the werewolf leader.

Nadhir quickly ran to you after the whole fight. He quickly pick up your body and speed up to the hospital. Your body was getting colder due to the lose of blood, thankfully he manage to save you. If he was few more minute late, you might have died.

After 2 days, you woke up to see white surrounding you.
"Am I in heaven?" You weakly said.
"No silly, you're in the hospital" a familiar voice said beside you.
"Nadhir" you weakly smile at him.
"I'm going to call a nurse to check on you, okay?" He said but got stop by you.
"Don't leave me" you hold onto the end of his sleeve.
"I won't. I will be quick" he reassure you and you gave a light nod.

After the nurse check on you and told you are in good condition, in 2 more day you can get discharge.
"Do you remember what happened 2 days ago?" Nadhir ask while holding your hand.
"I do but I don't want to remember it" you sigh after remembering such event.
"I feel the same way. I'm so glad that you're okay. If I was few more minute late, I would have lost you" Nadhir said as a tear escape his eyes.
"But look at me. I'm safe, thanks to you. Thank you for keeping your promise" you said, wiping his tears.
"This will never happen to you again. I'm sure of it" he said, tightening his hold on your hand.
"I believe you, Nadhir" you smile at him as he lead toward you to plant a soft kiss on your forehead.
"Thank you, y/n" he said after putting his forehead together with yours.