Please, Help me - Shafiq Hambali

You were walking home from school, when suddenly someone tap your shoulder from behind.
"Shafiq?" You stare at him.
"Termenung je dari tadi. Dah kenapa?" He ask.
"It's nothing" you showed him a smile.
"You sure? You seem like there something in your mind?" He ask with a hint of concern.
"It's nothing. Btw, after this you're going to work?" You ask and he gave a nod as a reply.
"My little sister need something to be bought for school so I need the extra money to buy it for her." He explain.
"She's really lucky to have you as her big brother" you smile.
"Jealous ke?" He teasingly nudge your side.

You role your eyes at him and slightly push him that almost made him lose his balance. You had great time talking with Shafiq until you came home. As soon as you open your house door, a loud thump echoed your house.

"Where have you been?!" Your mother shout.
"School. Today have extra class so I have to stay back for few hours" you explain but then got a slap on your left cheek.
"Alasan!!" Your mother said angrily.
"You should have just come home and clean the house. It's mess!!" She continued scolding you.
"I don't have any choices. You don't even work so why not clean the house for awhile until I come home?" You said but got a slap again on your left cheek.
"Melawan!! Kau makin kurang ajar, ya!!" She said and grip tightly on your hair.
"Stop giving me excuses and clean the damn house!!" She yell and push you until you drop to the floor.

She stomp toward her bedroom and slam the door hard. You grip tightly on your uniform skirt and rub away your tears.
"Why..." You ask your self and stood up to clean the house.

Hours pass by, you have done all the house chores and even cooks for the family. You heard your step father car and immediately run toward the front door. You opened the door to let your step father enter, he glance at you and throw his office bag and blazer at you.

"Wash that and put my bag at my bedroom." He said and you immediately did what he told you to do.
"Honey, you're home?" His wife greet him with a loving tone.
"Hmm" he reply and gave a kiss on her forehead that made you disgustingly roll your eyes.

Now you were sitting on the floor, eating your dinner while your parent was sitting at the dining table. Later on, the front door opened to present your step younger brother.
"Mommy, why is this dog even eating here?" Your step brother sneered.
"Never mind her. How have my baby boy been?" Your mother cooed at her favourite child.
"Not greet. All my friend have the latest phone and I want to change mine!" He annoyingly said and throw his bag at you.
"Tomorrow, I will bring you to the mall to go buy it. Okay, my baby?" Your mother pamper him.
"Thank you mommy" he smile proudly while giving you a disgusting stare.

You were feeling so injustice with your family but what can you do. If they could, they would have throw you away long time ago. You were just a useless child and a maid in their eyes. The next day, you were about to go to school.
"Mom, can I have pocket money today?" You ask politely.
"Huh?! What nonsense are you asking? I don't have anymore money for you. This money is to buy my baby new phone" she sneers and roll her eyes at you.
"Father, I'm sorry but I can I have pocket money today?" You carefully ask your stepfather.
"Tch! So annoying. Here!" He throw 10 ringgit along with few sen that hit your face.
"Thank you father" you bowed at him and squat down to pick up the money.

When you were about to pick the money, your step father step on your hand and walk away without guilt. There were tears at the corner of your eyes due to the pain on your hand. You quickly rub it away for you to avoid getting a scold from them.

While you were walking to your school, someone tap your shoulder.
"Hey, y/n" he greet you but soon his expression turn into concern after seeing your face.
"What happens to you?!" He ask and cupped both of your cheeks.
"Huh? Why is there something on my face?" You ask and touch your face.
"Let go!" He pull you to somewhere, opposite to where your school is.
"Where are you taking me, Shafiq?. The road to our school is the other way" you said.
"Just follow me!" He raise his voice and that made you quiet down.
"I'm sorry..I didn't meant to raise my voice at you but please just follow me where I'm taking you, okay?" He apologize and you gave him a nod as a reply.