Bestfriend to lover - Hilmi Zulkarnain (Part 1)

"Y/n, why didn't you give him a chance?" Aaida ask after witnessing you reject another guy confession to you.
"You know I don't believe on love" you sigh at your her.
"You will never know what being in love feel like...if you never let someone in that cold heart of yours" Jaja lightly poke at your heart.
"I'm fine living by myself, girls" you reassure them.
"But you can't live without me right?" Hilmi suddenly come from behind as he rest his arm around your shoulder.
" you wish, dork" you stick your tongue at him.
"Aww come on~ I know you can't stand being away from me even for a second" Hilmi rub your head.
"I think I wanna reconsider our friendship. Aizat, please take this baboon away from me" you said to Aizat who is standing beside Hilmi.
"You're so cruel, y/n! How can you call your own best friend a baboon" Hilmi fake cry.

Ever since school started, Hilmi have been more clingy to you. He have always stick to you like glue back in the years but somehow you notice that he's becoming more affection to you. You don't mind it but it's making you feel weird inside, you don't know what the feeling are but you don't find it uncomfortable.

Now, you are doing study group with the gang. As time pass, your shoulder start to feel sore and Hilmi notice it. He quickly walk behind you and massage your shoulder.

"Wow, Hilmi... Aren't you a kind friend. How about you massage me after y/n" Botol grin while pointing at his back.
"Do it yourself" Hilmi coldly reply Botol.
"How can you be so cold at your friend. Where did the oath 'bros before hoes' gone to'?!" Botol complain.
"Y/n is an exception from that oath" Hilmi state that made everyone exchange looks.
"Hey..Hilmi can you get us some water at the canteen?" Aizat suddenly ask.
"You have feet right. Why don't go by yourself?" Hilmi remarks.
"Come on bro~ the mak cik canteen adore you so I bet she will give you discount" Aizat said that made Hilmi to consider it.
"Then if it's like that, let me friend you...I wanna go buy snacks anyway" you said, standing up.
"Okay!" Hilmi cheerfully agree to go.
"Wait! Y/n stay!!" Jaja suddenly said making you stare at her confusingly.
"What is it Jaja? Do you need anything for me to buy?" You ask.
"No...well...ermm...ah! Please teach me this" Jaja show you, her English textbook.
"Oh! you can ask Aaida that while I go buy some snacks with Hilmi" you said.
"No! I mean...Aaida is busy teaching Aizat mathematic...you're greet in English so please!" Jaja plead.
"Fine.. Hilmi can you help buy me snacks then?" You ask and he gladly accept your request.

After Hilmi left the classroom, Aaida immediately pull you in the middle of their circle. You were surprise and confuse by their suddenly change of behavior.

"What?!" You confusingly stare at them.
"What the hell is going on between you and Hilmi?!" Jaja ask.
"Huh? I don't get it Jaja..." You frown confusingly.
"What do you don't get? You and Hilmi look so close?!" Botol say.
"But aren't me and him always been close? He's my best friend...plus we've been friend since kindergarten" you state.
"Y/n, you don't get it...this closeness between you two is more different than just a friend closeness...there is more to it! Especially Hilmi" Aizat explain.
"Well..I do notice he's gotten more clingy and his affection is more than usual but maybe it just the SPM mood that got him acting this way.." You innocently say that made everyone face palm at your view with Hilmi sudden change.
"He's in love with you, y/n! Don't you see it? It's obvious" Aaida said that made you stare at her then burst into laugh.
"Don't joke around...Hilmi will never like me. He only see me as one of his 'guy friend'" you chuckle.
"No...y/n, you don't understand.... A guy will never act like that to anyone. He only act such a way to the person he like and it seem like Hilmi does that only toward you." Aizat try to make you understand the whole situation.
"I agree!!! Hilmi is totally crushing on you!" Botol agree with Aizat.
"No...that is impossible. Not Hilmi" you said in disbelief.
"Aren't you happy about this, y/n? Hilmi will be such a good guy for you." Jaja happily said.
"No..I'm not" you disagree with her that made everyone there confuse by your answer.