Misunderstood - Hilmi Zulkarnain

"Y/n!!" He shout your name and yank you by your wrist.
"Let go off me, Hilmi" you clench your jaws while glaring at him.
"Kau dah kenapa? HUH?!" He stare at you with rage and confusesion.
"You are my problem!!!!" You angrily point at him.
"What did I do to you?!" He frown.
"Dah! Malas lah aku nak layan kau!" You said and stomp from there.
"Aku pun dah malas dengan gaya kau!!!" He shout and you just walk away from there.

Since then, you and him didn't talk to each other for 2 weeks now. At first you felt guilty for storming at him like that but it hurt you that he didn't realize what he have done to you. You wanted to apologize to him but did not do so when you saw the hatred on his eyes when he walk pass you.

You two are actually close to each other and were inseparable. People at school especially in your class thought you two are a couple. You two are actually but only you two know. It's you who want to keep the relationship a secret because him being a KP in school it could damage his image. However, you notice some girls at school would try to flirt with him and try to get his attention in any ways they could. That was the main reason why you were so angry at him, especially when he doesn't even realize how jealous you were.

Thankfully, after the fight you had with him the next day is school holiday so you don't have to face him or answer question from your friends on why you're distancing from Hilmi. Within those 2 weeks of holiday, neither of you bother to call or text eachother like you two always do.

~Timeskip~
School holiday have ended and you were beginning to feel a bit anxious on how to act around Hilmi. You kept on biting on your nails ever since you arrived school. You saw Hilmi at the school gate but he just walk pass through you as if you were a stranger to him.

"Is this really how it's gonna end between us" you thought to yourself and keep on biting your thumbnail.

You walk to your class with full anxious and see that Hilmi weren't there so you let out a sigh of relief. Then suddenly someone jump behind you making you jolt from your place.
"Cath!! That wasn't funny!!" You slap on your friend back as she was laughing at your reaction.
"Sorry...it was too funny" she laugh and show how you react to her jumpscare.
"Good for you then" you sarcastically said and roll your eyes at her.
"Btw, I saw Hilmi just now" she said, that made you stop your track.
"And?" You press your lips together, waiting for her to continue her story.
"I saw a girl, seem like one of our junior? If I recall her name is...ermm..E... something. The beauty of our school, You know her right?" Cath said.
"Erina..." You said the girl name and Cath click her finger.
"Yes!. That's the one!! Tak sangka yang Hilmi banyak juga peminat dia?" Cath chuckle.
" well...is that all you have to say?" You ask Cath, trying to get more information about Hilmi.
"Oh! I heard that she tried to ask Hilmi for a date but he decline. Such a waste. With that beauty being his girlfriend. Wow!" Cath exclaim by the idea of him being with Erina.
"He decline?" You ask to yourself.
"However, I did heard that she always get what she want. So be careful around her" Cath try to warn you.
"How dangerous is she?" You frown.
"I don't know the detail but she can easily manipulate people..especially guys so you better watch over Hilmi or else she will snatch him from you" Cath whisper as she look around then surprise you at the end.
"Hilmi aren't like other guys. You know that and beside he's nothing to me so I don't care if she snatch him" you shrug but deep inside was scared if it will happen.
"Yeah..yeah but you never knew right?" Cath glance at you before sitting down on her seat.

After hearing such news from Cath, you began to feel anxious again. Your mind was wondering all over the place until you did not realize that Hilmi have enter the class room. He took a glimpse of you and frown at your sight. He saw you were biting your nails while staring at the space. He know that you are feeling anxious because whenever you bite your nails and stares the the space, he know somethings isn't right so he have the urge to go to you but sadly the teacher had come and class started.