𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙴𝙻𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽

• • •「𝐌𝐘 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃」• • •

It has been hours since your father had left to do his usual business. He wouldn't normally take that long, it was rare for him to stay to the evening.

You were like always inside the shrine in your room, doing nothing at all. You missed playing in the garden and watching the sky and clouds or picking up the flowers. You huffed and dropped on your futon, "Otou-san and Uraume san has been acting weird lately. I wonder if everything is fine." You thought as you lifted your legs up, moving them in walking motion out of boredom. You yawned, small tears appearing in the corner of your eyes. Yup, you were one hundred percent bored.

The door opened and in walked Uraume with a plate in hand, "Y/N sama." She called which made you look to her with sparkles in your eyes, "Uraume san!" You sat up, beaming happily at her. She gave you a small smile and knelt down to place the plate filled with Sakura mochi, "I made you some mochi." She said as you sat up and stared at pink sweets.

"Whoa! Arigatō Uraume san!" You said, picking one and stuffed it in your mouth. A satisfied smile made its way on your face as you hummed in delight. Uraume smiled at your childish behavior, seeing that you were happy with just the mochi. She saw how lonely and bored you were today, so she decided to make you this simple dessert. However, she still felt sad that you didn't get to live a normal childhood like any other kid nor did you make a real friend.

The only one was Haku and Sukuna disposed of it for his selfish obsession.

"Uraume san, when is otou-san going to return?" You asked, cutting Uraume's train of thoughts. She looked at you with her usual small smile, "He will return soon, don't worry." You just nodded with the mochi in your mouth. The curse user stood up, "I need to go now, enjoy your snack." She quickly left before you can say anything to guard around the shrine. You shrugged your shoulders and concentrated on the delicious mochi. Unbeknown to you what Sukuna was facing or the danger nearing your home.

✧═════•❁❀❁•═════✧

Sukuna clenched his fists tightly as the sorcerers surrounded him. One of them stood bravely against him, leading the sorcerers.

White hair and blue eyes...

The strongest sorcerer in the Gojo clan [Not Satoru]. The one who can stand against the king of curses and defeat him. Sukuna growled in anger, nails digging in his palms and drawing blood out. The sorcerer chuckled, "I see the King of Curses is running out of energy." He mocked, irritating Sukuna more than he is. However, Sukuna didn't show it as he just smirked, "Tsk, don't go ahead of yourself... sorcerer. You know I'm stronger than all of you." He stated, his smirk never moving from his face.

The sorcerer was unfazed by this and continued smirking, "But every strong entity have weakness, even if it was a person." Those words made Sukuna freeze in place. Did they discover your existence? The cursed spirit quickly composed himself and acted cool, "It seems you're mistaken, I have no weakness." Sukuna said with confidence, making the Gojo sorcerer chuckle again.

"And what about your little one?"

"You better not-..."

"Too late, she is probably long gone along with your servant."

At this moment, Sukuna snapped and started his fight with the sorcerers again.

Meanwhile with you...

You were playing with your temari ball, throwing it on the wall. You didn't know what was going on until Uraume dashed into your room, "Uraume san-..." You couldn't finish your sentence as she picked you up and started to leave the shrine, "Not now, I need to take you to safety!" It was the first time you see her panicked like this. There has to be something that made her lose her cool and became concerned of you.

Don't fight them and take Y/N to safety.

Her master's order rang in her ears as she ran away from the shrine. You could see some people chasing after you both, "Uraume san, why are they running behind us?" You asked, but you didn't receive any answers as Uraume buried your face in her should so you won't see anything. However, you could hear them yell...

"That's his daughter!"

"Don't let them escape!"

"We need to stop the curse user!"

"The child is our main target!"

Their words frightened you which made you hold into Uraume for dear life. Suddenly, Uraume felt another amount of curse energy coming from both sides, "I have no other option! My apologize Sukuna sama, it's for Y/N's safety!" She thought as she stopped, using her free hand to activate her technique.

"Icefall."

After covering her hand in frost and touching the ground, Uraume generated a large amount of spiked ice to make a temporary cover. She placed you down and put her hands on your shoulders, "Y/N sama, please run and don't stop until you get to a safe place. Keep yourself hidden and don't leave until me or Sukuna sama come to you." She told you, giving you a firm look and lightly squeezed your shoulders.

"What's going on, Uraume san? Are those people bad?"

"Don't worry, they won't harm you. Now run."

You didn't waste time and ran as fast as your little legs can carry you, leaving Uraume behind to deal with the threat.

You didn't know for how long were you running, all you know was that you kept running for hours. Your lungs were burning and your feet were begging you to stop and take some rest, but you couldn't just stop. You felt scared and tears started to run down on their own, "What's going on?! Where's otou-san?!" You thought, never stop running.

Your young mind couldn't handle what was happening, but you just hoped that your family would be safe and sound.