Oh baby..

'Fuck!' Izuku swore inside his head. It was currently pouring outside and he was running back to class 2-A's dorm room. Katsuki already was aware of Izukus regression. He has known even since the end of first year at UA.

Running as fast as he could back to the dorm was a pain. Izukus legs were sore from running around all day on patrol. His back hurt like hell from constantly picking up and placing down large chunks of collapsed buildings. His scarred hands felt tight and cramped, wiggling his fingers occasionally making sure he still felt all 10 of them.

Like some caregivers, Katsuki had rules for Izuku to follow to make sure he is keeping himself healthy and safe. One of those rules being: don't be late. It wasn't like he was a strict caregiver, Katsuki just worried, worried a lot. Izuku knew this as they've had many conversations telling each other whatever was going on in their head. Trying to make each other as comfortable in the relationship as possible even with the rough background.

Finally, Izuku made it to the dorms. Fishing his key out of his pocket, he opened the front door of the building and walking right on in. Wiping his wet, muddy, red shoes off on the rug before sliding them off and lining them up along with the other shoes.

He let out a soft sigh before he started walking up the steps to get to his floor. Once he got to his dorm room, he fumbled with the keyring that had an AllMight keychain on it, finding the correct key he was about to insert it into the knob but he saw it was already opened. Pocketing his keys back into his pocket before pushing the door open slightly only to see Bakugo sitting on his bed on his phone.

Katsuki looked up with a heavy glare on his face, but it immediately softened when he saw Izukus worn out state. "Oh baby.." Katsuki sighed softly and got up picking up a towel on the way walking over to the dripping wet greenie who looked seconds away from falling asleep. "Rough patrol?" He asked softy making sure to keep his voice calm and soothing not wanting to make Izukus feel any worse. He received a nod of Izukus head making the little curls bounce slightly. Gently rubbing the warm towel on Izukus hair to get the cold rain water off before it dripped anymore on Izukus rather thin frame. "How about we take a nice warm bath?" He asked taking the towel off his head. "Mhm" Izuku nodded his head again earning a small smile to form on Katsukis face. "Take off your suit baby and we can put it in the drier later. I'll go get your bath set up." Katsuki new that Midoriya needed to be little now. He always tended to talk less when he had the feeling which for Katsuki, was one of the more noticeable signs.

As Izuku was taking off his suit with only minor difficulties as the wet material he was soon to join Katsuki in the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. "Alright Zuku, I'll turn around and you can hop right in the tub" Katsuki said softly using Izukus nickname from when he was younger to help him slip more. Katsuki kept true to his word and turned around giving Izuku some privacy. Izuku felt himself smile at his caretakers actions and drop the towel down to his feet before walking next to the tub where he dipped his toe in checking the water first.

Izuku was pleased with the temperature of the water and slid right in letting out a relaxed sigh at the feeling of the warm water against his aching and sore bones. "Mm- I'm in!" He smiled proud of himself while teetering on the edge between little or big.

Katsuki turned around and couldn't help but smile at the sight seeing his happy partner. Kneeling down next to the tub, "Would you like daddy to help? I'll be nice and gentle so you can relax with the warm water" Katsuki explained earning a nod from the other who felt himself finally slip over the edge of teetering and let himself relax and be small.

The bath was over in a half hour. Katsuki had let Izuku have an extra 10 minutes in the tub just to play with his rubber duckies. "Cmon baby, time to get out. We don't want you turning into a little grape now, do we?" Izuku giggled softly and lifted his arms up to be held "One second, we gotta pull the plug and get a towel around you so you can be nice and dry so you don't get daddy all wet" Katsuki watching as Izukus hand went to the drain and pulled the thing before standing up on his shaky legs. "Good job Zuku" Katsuki praised and wrapped Izuku up with a yellow towel that had a little lion hood making him smile to himself. "My little lion" He said softly and kissed the top of Izukus head before scooping him up causing little giggles to escape his lips

"Daddy wan' wear thos'!" Izuku pointed out looking at a pastel green onesie that had a bunny tail where his bottom would be. "Zuku, manners" He reminded looking at Izuku making no move to get it until he used his manners "Please?" Izuku asked with his eyes now resembling puppy dog eyes causing Bakugo to chuckle lightly and shake his head slightly "Of course, good job" He picked up the pajamas and got some cream, a pull up and a pacifier that had an All Might sticker on the front. Slipping the pacifier into the greenies mouth causing him to immediately start sucking on it making little sucking noises that filled the room.

Gently taking Izukus towel off, he made sure to dry any spots that still had water droplets on. He gently pulled Izus feet causing him to giggle around his paci. Now Izuku was laying down on his back since Katsuki pulled his feet to lay him down. Opening the container of cream, Kat gently started rubbing it gently onto Izuku, taking his time to get everyone of his scars making sure to be extra gentle as scars were more sensitive than the not damaged skin.

After the cream, was the pull up. Izuku was always fussy with these as it made him feel embarrassed, but after the incident that has happened more then once to Midoriya having him wetting the bed after each nightmare. Katsuki was getting tired of having to change the sheets every other night. So the two of them compromised on a pull up instead of a diaper. "Alright baby, pull up time with no complains. Remember what we talked about Zuku" He said sternly but also soft not wanting to scare the little one and just give him a reminder. "Okies daddy" He responded while holding his paci by the button keeping it in his mouth. Katsuki gently lifted Izukus lower half sliding part of the pull up under him before sliding the top part in between his legs and taping it on securely. Sliding his finger in the space between Zukus tummy and the pull up making sure it wasn't too tight or too loose; Smiling softly to himself when it was just right.

"Okay bunny, jammie time" He said putting some extra enthusiasm to get his baby excited which worked. " 'Ammie!" Izuku called out making grabby hands for the soft fabric. "Mhm, jammie" Katsuki nodded his head and helped Izuku sit up who was already lifting up his feet slightly off the bed for him to get the onesie on easier. "Good job baby. Youre being such a good boy tonight" Katsuki continued to praise Izuku softly while getting him changed. By the time Katsuki finished with was at five minutes maximum, Izuku was already half asleep still sucking on his pacifier. Katsuki smiled and pressed a soft kiss to the button of the pacifier before gently brushing some of Izus fringe off his forehead "Daddys gonna go get you a nice warm bottle of milk. You cuddle giraffie until I get back. Can you do that for daddy?" He asked while slipping a stuffed giraffe into his hold. Izuku nodded softly and nuzzled his face against the stuffies fuzz. Katsuki smiled at how cute Izuku wad being and placed a kiss on Izukus forehead this time before walking out the door closing it behind him.

The walk to the kitchen was uneventful, so was pouring some milk into a normal plastic cup and putting it in the microwave for a bit. However he didn't noticed the purpled hair person also in the kitchen