Chapter 9

The dinner was nothing special. There was a garden salad in one big bowl and a dish of freshly cooked udon noodles that Hazashi had made himself after taking over the kitchen from when Shouta had a slip up in the process.

"Thank you for cooking. It looks good"

"Good job not making it look like sh- garbage" Izuku pinched his arm before he could swear in front of the child.

Yamada chuckled "Of course kiddos. Now, take a seat! I'm starving" Hazashi said as he dished himself some salad.

The two teens had sat down. Izuku avoided on looking at anyone even though he could feel some stares at him.

The Yamazawa family was peaceful for the most part. Hazashi and Eri would have karaoke nights on Friday to celebrate the upcoming weekend. Aizawa and Hitoshi read books occasionally while being in the presence of one another. Of course, like with most siblings, Hitoshi and Eri would bicker from time to time. Not about anything important, Hitoshi was just an ass.

Izuku didn't realize that Katsuki had put food on his plate until he got a gentle nudge. He blinked and looked up at his face before back at his plate. Izuku didnt have much of an appetite so he was grateful for the small portions Katsuki had put down on his plate.

"You can always have more." Aizawa had said before placing another bite of salad in his mouth. Eri was enjoying the sweet apple slices that she had previously begged Aizawa to cut up for her.

"Mr. Deku! Dad says you will be staying with us for a little bit! Is that true! Can we play every day!" Eri had asked excitedly as she was kneeling on her chair. Izukus eyes widened a bit and he looked over at Eri, surprised from all of her excitement.

"O- oh- Uhm-" He mumbled softly trying to find the right words to say to a 8 year old.

Hizashi smiled sweetly and placed a soft hand on Eri's forearm. "Honey, Midoriya needs to get settled in. There was lots of things that happened and things just need a slow start. I'm sure he'll play with you whenever he's ready." He said softly.

Midoriya let out a soft breath and nodded his head to agree with what Yamada had said to the kid.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Hitoshi ended up not saying anything during dinner. It wasn't anything new or worrying, just a bit strange since Midoriya and Shinsou seemed to be good enough friends.

Shouta let out a breath and ran his fingers through his hair. "Hey Eri? I'm going to go check on your brother really quickly" Aizawa said to Eri who was coloring in a unicorn coloring book on the coffee table.

"Okay daddy!" She said to him with a smile while never taking her eyes off the masterpiece in progress.

Shouta chuckled softly before he made his way upstairs to Hitoshi's room. He heard some noises when he got to the door and stayed there for a moment.

"..Yeah yeah, I understand" He heard his son's voice say, muffled from the wooden door. Aizawa raised an eyebrow and knocked on the door with his knuckle.

What made him a bit more concerned was the amount of shuffling around there was before getting a response. "Come in!" Shinsou had said.

Once he swung the door open, Aizawa saw all three problem children sitting on the bed. He sighed rubbing the bridge of his nose. "What shit do I need to be told?" Aizawa asked with a hint of annoyance in his tone.

Midoriya looked the most anxious which was reasonable but he didn't look like this at dinner. Aizawa gave Hitoshi that parental look that children get in order to get them to say the truth.

"Nothings going on" Bakugo had said with a bit of aggression. Shouta looked over at the blond male and raised an eyebrow at him. This was usual from Bakugo but it was obvious the three were hiding something.

"I swear you three.." He groaned before tying his hair back and turned around. "Whatever it is, don't let me catch you if its a stupid idea" Aizawa mumbled.

What the underground hero didn't know was that Katsuki was currently just having the much needed talk with Hitoshi before he had to go for the night.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

A half hour beforehand

"So, Izuku struggles a bit with speaking his needs and what he wants no matter if he is little or big" Katsuki had started off with while Izuku sat on his lap, enjoying the gentle rocking movements Kat made.

"Simple reminders to eat, drink, shower, shit like that if there isn't a set schedule would be good. At least two meals a day. At the very least one glass of water. Try to shower or take a bath every night but every other works just fine." Katsuki said going over everything he needed to.

Izuku giggled softly at how Katsuki was listing everything off.

"His age regression shit is in a decorated box that is now placed in the bottom of his closet."

"I still don't understand why you hide this from Aizawa and Yamada. It obviously wouldn't change on how much they care for you" Hitoshi had interrupted Bakugo while looking at Izuku.

His face went a soft red making him look like a cute strawberry. Izuku pressed his face up against Katsuki's chest and took a deep breath. He smelt the calming scent of burnt caramel that always seemed to ground him.

The older two had smiled softly at this before Katsuki continued to explain everything, going over a few things twice as he didnt want to forget anything.

"Yeah yeah, I understand" Was all Shinsou could say before there was a knock on his door.

Izuku's eyes widened and he quickly got off of Bakugo's lap and held onto the hem of the blond's shirt. Even though they already knew the two were together. Izuku was very close to get letting himself go as he was extremely comfortable on his lap. He had the feeling that he needed to be little for a little while now, but he just didnt have any time.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

As soon as Aizawa left, leaving them back to theirselves; all three of them let out a breath of relief. Thinking they were doing something stupid was better than him finding out. Right?