Chapter 8

Once the young couple walked inside of the house, Bakugo closed the door behind him before placing a supportive hand on Izukus shoulder.

It was less than a minute later before Aizawa came out from the kitchen where he was previously helping Hizashi with cooking dinner.

"Sorry for not meeting you at the door. There was an- incident in the kitchen" Shōta explained with cooking flower sprinkled on his black sweater that he was currently wearing. In one swift motion, he took a box from Izuku to make it easier for him before walking, making a motion with his head to have them follow.

"S- sir, is this really alright?" A small voice came from Izuku who was now clutching onto the bottom of Katsukis shirt with his free hand.

Aizawa looked over at him as they walked down a hallway. "Of course its okay. It would be illogical to say I could without really meaning it." He said with a slight frown from all of Izukus worries. Of course Izuku was known to have many thoughts and big emotions but Aizawa didn't want Izuku to think that he was a burden on the family of four.

All Izuku did was nod his head softly and focus on walking to his temporary room. Katsuki stayed quiet as the two of them talked and just walked with them carrying some of Izukus belongings while keeping an eye out for that cheshire cat's room.

When the three of them got to the doorway of the bedroom, Aizawa had to balance the box he was holding against his side to his hip while supporting it with his hand. He placed his roughly calloused hand on thee doorknob and pushed open the door to reveal a nicely cleaned room.

It was painted a light blue with navy blue curtains that hung from the windows. There was a queen bed pressed up against the wall with a wooden bedside table right next to the bed as well as a closet in a wall that had sliding door. It was bland, but perfect.

"Sorry its pretty empty, kid. Hazashi and I weren't so sure on what to put inside so we planned on leaving that all up to you." Aizawa explained before looking at Izuku to see his reaction.

His mouth was open and tears just formed at his eyes freely. He sniffled and tried to wipe his eyes quickly with his sleeved but he let out a hiccuped sob. "I-.. T- this is too much.. Y- you didnt need to do this sensei.." He said through soft sniffles and cries.

The two were a bit taken aback from the reaction the younger gave. Aizawa and Bakugo both looked at each other before Bakugo took one of his arms and gave Izuku a side hug, kissing the temple of his head. Well, his reaction was understandable.. It's been around 24 hours since his mom died and he's almost immediately placed in a totally different home, living with his teachers.

•*¨*•.¸¸.•*¨*•❅•*¨*•.¸¸.•*¨*•

After an hour of taking items out of boxes and placing them somewhere in the new room, Hazashi knocked on the door before opening it enough for him to stick his head through making his long hair drape down.

"Hey you three! Just finished dinner so wash your hands before sitting at the table" The voice hero said with a bright smile before walking away.

Aizawa looked over at his two students, "You heard him. Theres a bathroom" He said pointing to the bathroom that was attached to Izukus room. "Come down when you two are ready" He said having a feeling the two would want to talk without him there before he walked out.

As soon as Shota left the room, Izuku went right up to Katsuki and pressed his face to his shoulder. Kat wrapped his arms around Izu's waist keeping him close while gently swaying side to side to give a rocking feeling. "Everything is going to be alright.. You're being so so brave" He whispered soft reassurances to try and calm down his totally overwhelmed boyfriend.

This was one of the reasons why he loved Katsuki. He always knew what to say and how to calm him down. The gently rocking motion had helped him calm down quickly. Well, calmed down enough to go eat dinner.

The both of them walked into the bathroom and washed their hands one after the other before going to head downstairs, hand in hand.