Chapter 5

Aizawa pov:

I stood off to the side of problem childs bed in the infirmary. Bakugo was pressed up against Midoryias side. The only thing that could be heard were soft, occasion snores as well as the typing on the computer from Chiyo.

I looked back over to Bakugo right when he started to open his mouth only to close it again. An unnecessary sigh was placed before I started talking, "Yes problem child?"

___________________

No ones pov:

Katsuki sat up and looked Aizawa right in the eyes, who would be lying if he said it didn't frighten him even a little bit. Katsukis eyes sparked determination and both Chiyo and Shouta knew he wouldnt back down no matter what he was either requesting or demanding. No one would be able to tell with how everything went down earlier.

"I need you to adopt Izuku" Bakugo says firmly. Practically not leaving any room for an answer he was not looking for. Aizawa lets out his cannon sigh rubbing one of his hands down his face.

"Bakugo, it's not that easy. I have people I need to check it over with beforehand. I need to see if we have a spare room. Theres so many things in out way until we get to that point." Bakugo thinks his words over multiple times. Taking every, single word into consideration.

"You never said no.." Katsukis wide eyes meet Aizawas tired eyes. Shouta nodded his head slightly. Recovery girl looked at Aizawa in shock.

"Aizawa- You have two children, and a husband. You're both pro heros. How the hell will you provide for what he needs. No disrespect to Mrs. Midoriya but how didn't she notice how first of all he's under weight, second all the scars he has on his body-" Aizawa noticed Katsuki look down at the mention of this one. "-and Bakugo being obvious he knows something.." She finishes off. Both teachers were now looking at Bakugo who jumped slightly at her previous statement.
_________________
A small cough was heard from the bed having the three of them to look down at Izuku. The rims under his eyes were darker making them more obvious.

"How long have you been up dearie?" Recovery girl asked while going over to her desk. She hopped up onto the chair looking at Midoriya.

"Long enough.." He said softly, but not quiet enough so that three pairs of ears heard him. It was quiet for a moment. Everyone thinking if it had a deeper meaning or he was just being sassy.

Katsuki was quick to wrap his arms around Izukus waist pulling him close. Izuku pulled the blankets with him having it rest on top of his legs.

Aizawa and Chiyo both looked away. Shouta went up next to Recovery girl to talk about personal matters that neither Katsuki nor Izuku need to hear.

Katsuki let out a breath he didnt know that he was holding when both of the staff seemed to leave them alone. He cupped Izukus have in his warm hands looking at him right in the eyes.

"Izu.. Darling.. I'm so sorry" He said softly as he gently brushed his thumb under Izukus eye wiping a fresh tear. Thats all it took for Midoriya to break down in tears all over again.

"S-Shes gone..!" He wailed out his hands moving to clutch Bakugo's shirt tightly. "She l-left me K-Kacchan-!" He choked on a sob. Izuku was working himself up. Katsuki did all he knew how to do was hold him close. It usually helped. Usually.

Izuku was hyperventilating now. Harsh, shallow breaths. Much more was needed. Katsuki was getting stressed, overwhelmed, worried.

"Izuku! Darling can you hear me..?" Katsuki tried to call out getting the attention of both teachers. Aizawa quickly rushed over and took one look at Midoriya's eyes, he immediately knew what was up.

Dissociating