Chapter 6 + authors note

No ones pov:

Aizawa let out a soft sigh before looking over at Katsuki. "Bakugo, I need you to take a deep breath. If you want to help Midoriya, you need to be okay yourself. If you need some time, I can stay and watch Midoriya while you get some fresh air if thats needed."

Katsuki let Aizawa talk for once without interrupting. He nodded his head and took a deep breath in, holding it for a few seconds before slowly exhaling.

"Better?" Aizawa questioned softly earning a head nod. "Good, now we just have to wait patiently. His body just kind of shut down on himself with all the overwhelming emotions" Aizawa tried his best to clarify. Getting himself another head nod from Katsuki.

Katsuki was awake gently brushing his fingers through Izukus hair gently. Its been an hour. An hour too long according to Katsuki.

He felt Izuku move slightly, even if it was just a change in breathing patterns. It was still something.

"Izu? Zuku baby?" He questioned softly keeping his voice low as he didnt want Aizawa to hear him just in case he wasnt actually sleeping.

There was a small groan.

Small, but held great power of relief washing over Katsuki.

He knew he was over reacting and he shouldve just believed Sensei but he couldnt bring himself to think so. Everything just happened so quickly, he was still trying to keep up with things that happened.

"Daddy..?" A small voice came causing Kat to smile softly looking down at Izuku whos head was laying in his lap. He gently brushed his fingers through his hair once more before massaging his scalp.

"Yes baby? What can daddy do for you?" He asked keeping his voice soft and quiet which was definitely rare outside of their dorm room.

"Cuddles.." Zuku said softly rubbing his tired eyes harshly with the backs of his hands. Bakugo gently took Izukus hands away from his face and carefully wiped his eyes.

"Gotta' be careful Izu, you dont wanna irritate your eyes more" He gently picked Izuku up pulling him closer to his chest. His back pressed up against his chest with his legs intertwined with Katsukis.

Katsuki watched Izukus eyes look around the room. A slight hint of curiosity in them but also a great deal of sadness.

They sat there in silence. Katsuki rocking to the side gently with Izuku still in his lap. The gentle movements were close to easing him back to sleep which was soon interrupted by a cough in the corner of the room.

Both their heads darted over to Aizawa, one with more fear than the other. Yet Katsuki didnt stop the gentle rocking movements hoping to calm Izuku back down.

Aizawa watched the both of them before making his presence known. It was a bit odd seeing their relationship with each other but who was he to judge. He was aware of this sort of relationships it was just a shock. "Theres stuff we need to talk about Midoriya.. I know this has all happened in such a short time, but I promise you the sooner we get this all done and out of the way, you can go back to relaxing with Bakugo" He said with the softest voice he could muster at the moment. Seeing the reaction on Bakugos face, Shota could see he was a bit shocked but gave a small quick glare towards him making him immediately drop the expression.

Izuku gave Aizawa a small head nod that would probably go unnoticed if you werent paying attention. Katsuki whispered some soft, sweet words into his ear.

It took sometime but Izuku managed to get himself out of his little mindset with some help from Katsuki.

Izuku looked towards Aizawa with his red rimmed eyes and nodded his head slightly. "What do we need to talk about?" He asked softly even though the answer was well known.

Hello my darlings! I just wanted to thank you lovely people for the nice things being said. However, I would like to apologize more the inconsistency of this fic as I haven't had as much motivation as well. For that sake I will be putting this on hold for the time being. I will be trying to think of more things to continue it with so I will be writing just mot posting as I hope to make the chapters longer than they have been. (I also post on ao3 which I post the chapters sooner as I cannot update wattpad chapters on my phone)

Thank you for reading! Have a good day/night <3