Fucking hell

"Hey" A voice called making Bakugo jump and quickly turn around. "Fucking hell eyebags.." He growled out turning himself around to look at him. "What do you want?" Katsuki asked rather impatiently as he still needed to get upstairs back to Izuku.

"What are you doing up at this hour? Aren't you fast asleep by 8:30?" Shinso teased quite amused at himself. "Fuck off-" He was cut off by the microwave beeping which made both of their heads turning towards the noise. "I never knew you needed warm milk to help you sleep" Shinso continued to tease with a smirk on his face while leaning on his hand.

"It's not fucking for me dumbass" He growled out not noticing what he said caused a lot of curiosity to be present with the purple male. Bakugo yawned and turned to look at the suddenly quiet Hitoshi, he could practically see the gears turning in his head making him realize his mistake and his eyes grew wide. "Fuck- Don't say a word, got it Shinso" He aggressively whispered scowling at the direction he sat.

"Give me a reason to not say anything" Shinso snarled back making Bakugo roll his eyes. "You better not tell a god damn soul or I swear, I won't hesitate to kill you on the spot" He threatened before picking up the glass and leading Shinso to Midoriya's dorm only making Shinso more confused on what was happening. Katsuki opened the door and to say Shinso was shocked was an understatement. There Izuku, the so called problem child, was laying in his bed curled up with a pacifier next to him which he supposedly switched out with his thumb sometime when Katsuki was gone.

Izuku heard the door open and he immediately made eye contact with his Daddy making his eyes light up, but he saw another person in the doorway and recognized it was Shinso. Zuku got scared and embarrassed at someone else seeing him like this causing tears to well up in his eyes quickly. Both Shinsos and Bakugos hearts broke at the sight of the sad boy on the bed. Just as Bakugo was about to go comfort the crying figure, Shinso stopped him by putting his arm out infront of him giving Katsuki a look that said 'you can trust me'. Kat was shocked but nodded his head hesitantly allowing Hitoshi to go forward. Hitoshi gently sat onto the bed while Katsuki got a bottle out from a cabinet and carefully poured the hot milk into it.

As Shinso got on the bed, Izuku was quick to curl his knees to his chest and hide his face in his knees only his eyes showing. Shinso knew what age regression was and the signs of it. "Hey Midoriya." He said keeping his voice low "You're small right now, aren't you?" Izuku looked up at him with wide eyes. He shyly nodded his head and slipped his thumb anxiously in his mouth only for Toshi to gently pull it away "You'll get sick if you suck on your thumb. You don't know what germs touch it" Zuku looked up at him then at Katsuki who was walking towards the two with a bottle in his hand. Izuku quickly opened his mouth for the bottle only for Kat to sit behind him and gently pull Izu to lay against his chest before putting the bottle in his mouth.

"You better swear you won't tell a single soul about this" Katsuki glared at Shinso only to earn a soft poke on the cheek making him look down at Izuku who was still drinking his bottle in Kats arms "Yeah yeah, sorry Zuku" He apologize softly "Just- don't tell anyone please. For his safety" He says nicer to not bother Midoriya again. A genuine smile crosses his face when Shinso promises again having to do a pinky promise to the half asleep Izuku.
————————

I apologize for the shorter chapter! I need to stop doing these so late at night so I can write more TwT