5

When I woke from the nap that I had I made my way out of the room and went in search of my other three mates. 

I found Rosa and she knew just what I was wanting. Cause the next thing I know I'm on my back and she's is 69ing me. I moaned as I started to devoured her core and suck her lips as she was pleasuring me with no means of ever stopping. 

The feeling of her moans vibrating against my core had driven me wild and made me moan. I made her come so many times I lost track as she had done the same to me. when she moved off me Alice took her place and I whined a little since Rosa made me sensitive and Alice was showing no mercy. 

So to return the favor I grabbed the back of her thighs pulled her closer and latched on to her bundle of nerve and sucked the fucking shit out of it making her whine and moan as I drew multiple orgasms from her. After the two of us were finished with each other I got up and licked my lips looking at the two before I kissed them and walked off.

Once I found Esme I motioned for her to come and sit with me which she did and we started things off short and sweet before we got tired of the delay and teasing and got right done to fingering and sucking the hell out of each other.  She about sucked the soul out of me and I about sucked the life out of her.

When all was said and down she and I laid there entangled with each other just enjoying the touch and aftermath of the pleasure we just endured.

"You hungry after all that inmate pleasure? she asked

I nodded my head 

"Something simple?"

"Sure. thank you" I replied before I untangled our bodies and got dressed before we walked out.

I sat at the bar and watched as well as talked with Esme as she moved about the kitchen making me something light.

"Here you are love," she says handing me a plate with a simple tuna sandwich I pecked her in in thanks before I dug into my sandwich.

She left to go hunt while some of the ones that had already been hunting came back.

I finished up and washed my dish before tossing my trash before I headed to the bathroom to brush my teeth using the toothpaste and brush I brought.

"So you've had a busy day huh?"

I looked at Emmett and smiled

"It was amazing," I replied

He and Carlisle smiled at that response.

I went and sat in my chair as the others came downstairs or walked in from hunting and joined me in the living room.

"So school is tomorrow and I for one arent looking forward to it. since nosarella is getting on my nerves trying to poke her nose where it doesn't belong. which she keeps it up and I will give her a warning if not give her an instant nose job." I say

"Lucky we have to be nice cause if one of us does it then she'd know right off we arent human from our strength. " Rosa says

"It's smart cause you all don't need to be in trouble with the Volturi or the cops for that matter," I tell her.

"But you can?" Alice asked

"I'm gonna give her a fair warning if that doesn't make its way into her brain and stop her then I will do what I must before getting physical. I am not about to have her ruin this for us by trying to find out just what you all are. and then you guys have to leave cause of her." I replied

"Leave physical contact for last resort," Edward says

"Will do," I tell him

"I love how you're protective of us and making sure no one finds out about us or tries to make us leave," Carlisle says

"I can't have my vampires leaving me when I've not had them a year." I say

"We'd take you with us" Esme assured me 

The others just nodded as they agreed with her.

After that topic was finished we moved on talking about other things.