1

Hello, I am Aaliyah  Thea Gutherie I'm nineteen years old I've been in foster care all my life till this lovely woman named Liv came and adopted me. We lived in Petunia Washington before we moved to Forks when I was eighteen. it wasn't even a week after I became an adult that Liv my mother was killed in a car crash in Oregon during a business trip. She had left everything she owned to me which I found out sometime later after I had her brought from Oregon to Forks to be buried in forks cemetery so I can tend to her grave or visit. It took me a long while to get everything situated from the house, the cars, and everything else being switched to my name after showing proof that my mom was gone forever.

Since losing my mom I have been dealing with a lot of things. One spent my nineteenth birthday alone. Two dealing with the newbie feeling that occurs when starting a new school. and three falling in love.

I know that I am new to Forks high but when I saw these beautiful people I was drawn to them like a moth to a flame. They are just so beautiful, it's unreal how perfect they look. I have heard their last name is Cullen and that they talk to know one. Yet that is just some popular girl who is upset cause they didn't give her the attention that she is used to.

 I learned their names which are Jasper, Rosalie, Alice, Emmett, and Edward. I lucked up having them in one of my classes.

I have my first two classes which are Gym and economic with Jasper, & Emmett.

I have my third period with Edward and that is English.

 I have Alice and Rosa in my fourth and final period which is Cosmetology.

I have lunch with all of them so that's a plus.

~~
I walked into school with that dirty dream I had of them all eating my flower out. if felt so real and so damn good I didn't want to come to school but I sucked it up and came anyways literal and figuratively.

 When I walked out onto the gym floor after putting my gym clothes on which was a neon green top, black yoga pants, and neon green and black running shoes. I had my hair in a high ponytail. I looked and saw Emmett and Jasper staring at me as if they knew what I dreamt of last night.

I softly smiled and walked over to the forming lines the gym teacher called for.

After we did our warm ups we had a free day some of us played badminton, some basketball, some just walked laps. I sat on the stage that was there and just did simple stretches.

"Hi" I heard and looked over seeing Emmett and Jasper

" Hi" I replied

"Mind if we join?" he's gesturing between him and Jasper

" Not at all," I tell him.

They both go to sit in front of me and watch as I stretch.

"Didn't you do that with the rest of us?" Jasper asked

"I did but I figured might as well do simple ones just inc case those ones didn't really work," I replied

he nodded

"I am Emmett and this is Jasper," Emmett says

I looked between the two.

" I know your names, people talk," I tell them

"Do we get the pleasure of knowing yours?" Jasper asked

" Aaliyah" I replied

"Nice" Emmett said

"Beautiful" Jasper replied

"Thank you," I said

We sit there talking for a bit before the gym teacher calls us to change before the bell.

Once I was freshened up and the bell rang I met up with Emmett and Jasper and walked to our next class.

" So how's Forks so far?" they asked 

"Well upon arriving I didn't have the grandest experience since I dealt with losing my mom. and having to deal with all of that that follows losing a family member" I explained

They looked at me with sarrow in their eyes.

" Apart from that I like it, the rain, the coldness, the warmth when it happens," I said making them laugh.

"Yea it's rare" they both agreed with each other.

we chatted as we walked to our other class.

We headed to our class and the teacher waited for the bell before he began.

_________________________________________________________________________

A/N: I know this isn't the best story in the world and that is ok.. it might suck but it's for entertainment not for awards. Also, the Next chapter is where Aaliyah finds out their secret and meets her other mate.

I know that's a big-time skip what happens before. And the answer is basic high school things going to school meeting friends or making them. doing school work... all that Boring stuff.