Epilouge

I had four babies. which when I was told that theirs five heart beats that was heart I was shocked.

"four not counting yours" Jasper says

"I'm having quads?" I asked

"Yes darling" Jasper replied

"wow" I say

"Once for each of us guys," Eddy says

I smiled and nodded.

When they were born I had two girls and two boys so it was even. our oldest's name is Libby Rose Hale our second oldest name is Cason Theo Cullen, the third oldest name is Esmeralda Alison Cullen. and our baby boy is Camden Kingsley Cullen.

After having them my body shut down but Rosa acted fast and changed me. when they thought that didn't work they all bite me before leaving me to allow the venom to take effect while they tended to our kids.

Now here we are in Alaska with our babies two years old but look to be eleven. we moved so no one would suspect anything.

our family here in Alaska was a bit leery of our kids until they were shone that our kid's arent immortal but half human half vampire

Since I've been changed into a vampire I leer I could manipulate people to do as I wish. while Libby can shock you, Camden can control elements, Cason can remove your senses, and  Esmeralda can duplicate powers and give them to ever she wants.

Since meeting my mates till this very day I have learned so much from not only them but myself as well. 

I thought that after losing my mom I'd never have anyone in my life. that I'd be the quiet school mouse that no one wants to get to know.

But my mates showed me that I was wrong and that I have them in my life forever. 

& I couldn't ask for a better life than this one I am living now.

___________________________________________________

A/N: the end hope you enjoyed it.