18

Our big day had finally arrived. I was beyond excited and stoked to marry my mates before our friends and family.

After a long time of planning and unmade decisions, we finally decided to do a forest wedding. with white flowers lining the aisle all the way to the alter. and for the reception, it'd have beige color table cloths and napkins with white lace place settings and centerpieces.

While my mate got ready together in one of the rooms I was in mine doing my hair and make up before I slipped on my dress being careful not to ruin anything. After I finished getting dressed I grabbed a necklace that was my mother's and slipped in on. it covered both something blue and something old. something new was my earrings that were little pearls and something borrowed was flowers that I had gotten from Tanya.

After I had checked and rechecked that I had everything I walked out the door and headed downstairs where I waited for my queue.

The soft violin melody filled the air as I walked out the door and headed towards the start of the Aisle. 

I took in every detail of my mates. Alice was wearing a one strap dress with beading in the middle. Rosa had on an off shoulder dress that sparkled all over.  Esme was wearing lace sleeves with a flora lace design at the bottom. 

Emmett was in a dark great button up shirt, Jasper was wearing a dark blue button up, Eddy was in a soft grey button up. and Carlise was in a black button up.

 the way they looked was so breath taking like they themselves in general look. 

When I stood between them I smiled which they returned before the officiator started the ceremony.

We spoke or solemn vows and promises before we exchanged rings.

When it got to kiss the bride I chuckled a bit before kissing them all individually.

After we were introduced as husband and wives we made our way up the Alise and to our reception.

I kept kissing them every chance I got even as we greeted  and thanked everyone for coming. when it was time to dance I was doing different types of dancing from, waltz, to swing dancing. which was fun.

After everyone did their speeches we all headed off to change before coming back where we saw people lined up ready to send us off.

I wasn't told where the honeymoon would be only that it's an Island. so this would be a surprise for me.

We arrived at Rio which Carlise said was just a quick stop before we got to the actual place.

When I saw a boat awaiting us I carefully climbed on and sat by the water as the others joined.

"this is gonna be one hell of a honeymoon" I joked

"a pleasure filled one," Jasper says

"one where I won't be able to walk afterwords" I replied

Emmett chuckled while the others agreed with me.

"look up darling," Carlisle said 

I do and I saw a really pretty house.

"this it?" I asked

"yes, this is Island Aaliyah," he says

"awe you got me an island for our wedding?"

"of course, we all pitched it," he says

 'I love it thank you so much" I replied

"Welcome," they replied

We agreed to not do the whole carry over the threshold or so I thought till Jasper scooped me up in his arms catching me by surprise making me gasp and hang on as he carried me up the walkway and inside.

I shook my head before pecking his lips after he sat me down.

"Have a look around while we get things situated" Calrise said

So I walked off roaming around my house on my Island which is incredible. I cant believe they bought me an Island and house.

After I did a bit of exploring I met up with them in the living room where we started our consummating the marriage.