17

While my mates had gone dress shopping and tux shopping together I had decided I'd go alone.

I left them a note telling them where I had gone and if they needed me to just call me.

Now here I am in port angles looking through boutiques trying to the dress. 

I spotted a Celtic dress and a chiffon tulle dress which I had tried on but neither of the two was the one I pictured myself in.

So I headed to another store where I had found a jeweled one shoulder dress and a fairytale ballgown. they both were really pretty but I wasn't sold on them whatsoever.

So I headed to a few more to check out some dresses and none of them was the one.

when I got to the last store for the day I found a strapless jeweled empire sweetheart dress that was a soft pink color. 

when I tried it on it fit perfectly and was the one I was looking for. 

So after I changed back into my regular clothes and I found myself some shoes to go with it I purchased my items and I thanked the lady at the front desk before I headed out and went home.

"This is gonna be the fun part" I murmured to myself as I climbed out grabebd the dress and shoe bags then locked up my car and headed inside.

when I didn't hear any sounds I rushed upstairs in case they was to come back from where ever they had gone

 I managed to hide the dress and shoes so if they for some reason get in my closet they wouldn't be able to find the dress and try to peak.

I also made sure that my dress decision was undecided to Alice couldn't see it. 

I headed back down stairs and went to fix me something to eat right as they all walked through the door.

"your home" Rosa says

"I am" I replied as I looked back at her and seen some of the others

"how was it?" Esme asked

"it was great a lot of choices, but I think I found the one. though I'm not to sure" I replied 

I kept my thoughts of the dress clear so Edward could read the details.

"Now all that's left is the location set up and honeymoon" Emmett says

"Honeymoon location is taken care of" Carlisle says

"what a private island?" I asked

"yes." Carlisle says before coming over and greeting me with a kiss 

"don't have to worry about people hearing us going at it like rabbits" I joked

"more like hearing your loud screams and moans" Jasper says as he came and greeted me with as kiss

I smirked before I was greeted by the others with a kiss.

"so what's the agenda for the remainder of the day?" I asked as I plated my food and turned the stove off.

"Whatever you wanna do" Eddy says

"fuck" I replied 

" I think we turned you into a horny human" Alice teases

"nothing wrong with being horny for you lot" I replied 

"We do have to make up for the other day huh?" Carlisle asked

"yep seeing as Jasper was the only one who ate me out while Emmett sucked my breast" I replied

"well then we will make up for lost time," Eddy says

"can't wait" I replied

We all sat there talking about different things before I cleaned up my dishes and we headed to the living room where we watched a bit of tv before they decided now was the perfect time to pleasure me.