V: Quick Bruno POV

Her eyes.

Her beautiful e/c eyes.

And her smile. Brighter than the Columbian sun on a summer day.
And her laugh. Like the sound of a waterfall (you think its more like a hyena but that's a different chapter)

When she walks, her h/c hair flows and her every step is like and angel.

Mí ángel.

Mí princesa.

Mí amor.

Mí vida.

What do I do.

What can I do?
Nothing. Absolutely utterly nothing.

From that first moment, I saw her smile. That feeling when you pet a dog or smell a fresh flower or feel the warmth of the sun on your skin.

That's what I felt.
And I made her cry. The first thing I did to the person I love most in this world is make her cry. Of course.

Because I'm Bruno and I always ruin everything. I can't ever do anything correctly. And I can't help out my family and Má expects so much of me and I just can't.

Julieta can heal people with the food she makes. She puts in her heart and soul and gets everything in return.
Pepa can make the sky shine with just one smile and bring joy to so many with a single laugh.
And all I do is show people the worst and they hate me for it and

I hate me for it.
Why can't I be useful.

Y/n deserves so much better than me. I just had to be the idiota that managed to fall in love with her.

Why did I fall in love with her?
Oh right. Because she accepted me.  She was kind and loving and never got upset with me.

And when she touched my face in the barn and at her house...
Im surprised I didn't spill my guts out to her then. About everything. About how much I want to hold her in my arms.

It hurts to see her. I visit when I can but even a single glimpse of face makes me want to tear myself to shreds. Whywhywhywhywhywhywhy

Why.

a/n: crushes amirite.... pre-teen emotions suck, okay? not that i have any trauma from pre-teen emotions or anything...
leave me alone to go cry <:(

*sniffle*