Preggers Parker

just a warning, this does contain mpeg. if you don't like that then please just leave. this is parley or parkner btw

hope you enjoy :)

      Peter Stark-Rogers considers himself to be a smart, mature, responsible teenager. Or...at least he did.

      He doesn't drink, he doesn't do drugs, he respects his elders, and he spends his nights protecting the crime ridden streets of Queens.

      But here he is. The pee covered stick ruining all that he considered himself to be. Pregnant? How could he be so stupid. So- so immature. So utterly, completely irresponsible. 

      Okay so no, Peter is by no means perfect or innocent. Although the innocence part really is deceiving. But he's had sex. He's a consenting adult. 

      Fuck he's not even a legal adult. He's sixteen. His parents are going to have is head. And also probably cut off Harley's dick.

       Ohmygod Harley! How in the hell is Peter supposed to tell his boyfriend about this. He's going to be so angry. He just got his life started, he's 19, he goes to MIT, and now Peter is here to ruin all of that. 

     So not only does Peter have to tell his boyfriend that he's going to be a dad at 19, he also has to tell a family that he's been having sex. 

     This whole situation keeps getting worse and worse. 

     The anxiety that's been bubbling under his skin since he picked up the test, has finally reached its limit. Peter is quick with maneuvering himself over the toilet bowl, and throwing up the entire pizza he had decided to eat after school. Although, he assumes that he better get used to this, morning sickness is going to be taking over his life for the next three months. 

      There's no way Peter can do this alone, not like he'd be able to hide it anyways. He wears a skin tight spandex suit every day, and as time goes on his belly will become a lot more noticeable. 

     "Pete?" The door creaks open and a deep voice with a southern drawl echos throughout the bathroom. As if things couldn't get any worse for Peter. "Hey, hey, darlin'." Harley crouches down to place a comforting hand on the boy's back. "You're okay, it's okay."

     "No it's not okay." Peter whines out. Okay, turns out his mouth and his brain are not on the same page and he'll breaking the news to Harley earlier than he thought. "I'm so sorry Harls." And- yep. There comes the water works.

     "What on Earth could you be apologizing for right now?" Harley laughs, there's a hint of worry in there though, Peter notes. 

     Okay Peter, now or never. Rip of the band-aid. Be a man.

     "I-" His voice breaks and he whimpers, before gathering his thoughts and looking back up to his boyfriend. "I'm pregnant." 

     The silence was deafening. Peter's trying his hardest to stifle his whimpers as Harley processes the news. 

     "Oh." The mechanic replies dumbly.

     "Yeah, and um." Peter can not force himself to look up from his lap anymore. "I'm keeping it."

     "I figured." Harley responds simply again. His eyebrows are furrowed and it's normally something Peter would admire and swoon over, but his heart is too busy pounding out of his chest. "I just...why did you say you were sorry?" Harley tries his best to catch Peter's gaze from where it's zeroed in on his own fidgeting hands. 

     "Because I got pregnant." Okay maybe Peter isn't the stupid one, what does Harley not understand?

     "I know, but you didn't quite do it by yourself sweetheart." Harley tries to sooth lightheartedly. "My little swimmers were the overachievers, we were always safe about it."