Car Crash

So basically Peter has not been bitten by the spider in this but Steve is still Captain America and Tony is still Ironman.
      It was one of the coldest December's they've had in New York for a long time. Most of the roads were covered in a thin layer of snow as in fell from the white sky. Most of the roads slightly slippery, but safe to drives. Most of the roads.
      Steve and Peter were on their way home from dinner when it happened. They were driving down one of the more discreet country roads that were a necessary feat when trying to make your way to the new Avengers Compound. Unfortunately for them, these roads have not been salted and a thin layer of black ice had surfaced among the top of the road. It wasn't much, but it was just enough for the car to spin out of control, into one of the many trees lined along the side of the road.
        After the buzzing in his head quieted and his senses returned to him, Steve was quick to assess the situation. The front of the car took the most damage and thankfully, Steve had only been going 40 due to the limited sight and weather conditions. His injuries seemed minimal, a definite concussion which would heal in a few hours, a sprained, possibly broken, ankle which would take a day or two to heal, and probably a few other bruises he'll definitely feel later. It seems that the passenger side took most of the impact which-PETER! Steve whips his head to the right to look at his son and he can't help but gasp in surprise.
      "Oh, Peter." The man croons. The 15 year old seated next to him was unconscious, which Steve didn't know if it was a good or bad thing, and was leaned against the crippled car door with his head hung forward. Before he can assess his son's injuries, Steve knows he has to call for help.
      With slightly shaky hands, Steve reaches into his pocket and pulls out his, somehow unbroken, phone. He clicks on Tony's contact and waits one, two, three rings before Tony's voice flows through the speakers.
      "Steve? Aren't you at dinner with Pete?" The man questions, having left his final meeting of the day.
      "Yes, but on our way home we must have hit a patch of ice or-or something because the car slipped off the road and we-and we hit a tree."
      "A tree? Oh my god, Steve! Are you okay?" Tony questions, his movements sounding frantic on the other side of the phone.
      "I'm pretty much fine, nothing that won't take more than a few days to heal for me but Peter-" the boy in question groans from his spot it the passenger seat and Steve snaps his eyes towards the now more lucid figure. "Peter? Baby? Tony I think he's waking up."
      "I'm coming to your location now. Rhodey is coming with me because, well, he's more medically qualified." Tony tries to joke. "How's Pete? Is he responding?"
"He's opening his eyes-come on, Bambi." Steve says while gently stroking his son's hair. The response he got was not the one he wanted.
"Papa." The boy outright sobs. "Ev'thing hurts." Peter cries.
"Oh, Peter." The super soldier croons. "I know, baby. I know."
"Hurts." The boy continues to sob and hyperventilate.
"Steve, put me on speaker." Tony demands, hearing Peter's cries from over the phone. After Steve does as requested, he speaks again. "Peter, I know everything hurts right now, but you need to try and calm down."
"Dad." Peter whines out. "C-Can't. Heavy." The boy gasps out.
"Just breathe, Bambi. Just like we practiced." Steve soothes.
"I can see the car, baby. Uncle Rhodey and I are coming." Tony reassures. "Do you think you can be brave for a few more minutes and tell me what hurts?"
"M-my head." Peter whimpers, leaning into the soothing touch of Steve's hand. "m bleeding too."
"Where and how heavily?" Tony asks, ready to land his suit next to the car.
"Dunno. Ev'where." He whines pathetically.
       "Okay, relax Petey." Tony says, making his way to the passenger door. "Your dads are here and we've gotcha. You're gonna be okay." The metal suites hero says before taking his son into his arms and making his way back to Avengers Tower.

Yeah, so this ones short but it was a draft that I felt you guys might enjoy. Comment if you want me to do a part two!
Word count: 768 words
Thank you all so much for all your love and support it means everything to me!
xoxo, spiderxmarvel