Prologue

I was walking down a highway, somewhere in Maine, in the middle of the night. I carried a sling backpack with barely anything in it. The only things I had in it was a mask, a flashlight and a couple of batteries, traveling from town to town and state to state, trying to lay low after committing some certain crimes recently.

As I was walking, I noticed a police cruiser heading my way. I stop and the officer pulls up next to me.

Officer: Hello, there.

Y/n: Hey. How's it going, officer?

Officer: Wish I could say it was going well. Listen, there's been a few strings of murders and robbery today,have you seen any suspicious characters lately?

I shake my head.

Y/n: No, can't say that I have. Sorry.

Officer: It's alright. Where are you headed? Need a lift?

Y/n: No, thanks. I'm good.

Officer: You sure? It Looks like you could use one.

Y/n: I'm fine, thanks.

Officer: Alright then. Be safe now!

I nod and he drives off as I continue down the road while looking at an old torn photo of me, my little sister and my brother, hugging each other. We looked so happy.

Then, a thick fog just appears out of nowhere and... snow.. starts to fall from the sky. At this time of year? It's in the middle of August, that's impossible. I put the picture away in my pants pocket.

I walked further down the road and saw a sign that read "Welcome to Silent Hill." I heard some stories about this place. A lot of people say that it's a great place to settle down and relax in.

I keep walking, entering town

I keep walking, entering town. The fog got thicker than before and the snow continued to fall. The place looked deserted..abandoned.

I explored the town for a bit, examining the empty buildings as I kept moving. It was so silent and peaceful, that I could even hear my own footsteps echo. Until I hear giggling from a child, coming from one of the buildings.

Y/n: Hello? Is someone there?

I wait a while, getting no response, shrugging it off and walking further into the foggy town of Silent Hill. I pass by a dark alley and I hear a voice.

???: You've made a grave mistake, coming here.

Y/n: Huh..?

I turn towards the alley and see a woman. She had long brown hair and was wearing a light green sweater, a white shirt underneath and blue jeans with some of her clothing slightly torn.

???: You should never have come here. You've only doomed yourself.

Y/n: What are you talking about? Look, I'm not looking for trouble right now..

???: Perhaps trouble has found you instead.

She's silent for a second before speaking again.

???: This town is cursed. You'll die here. But, it has shown me things... beyond your comprehension. I pray you find salvation for your sins.

Y/n: What..?

Suddenly, a loud siren goes off in the distance, causing me to flinch and turn, searching for the source.

Y/n: What the hell is going on?

I turned back around to the woman, but she was gone.

The siren continues to blare out as it starts to get dark, I couldn't see anything. I quickly open and reach into my backpack, grabbing my flashlight and turning it on. Raindrops start to fall. The siren finally stops as I look around cautiously.I hear a noise, like groaning. I shine my light into the darkness, seeing feminine doll-like creatures limping and stumbling towards me with kitchen knives in their hands, screeching and giving away my position. Their clothes were either torn or were missing entirely as parts of their bodies were broken and bloody.

 Their clothes were either torn or were missing entirely as parts of their bodies were broken and bloody

(A/n: Just imagine them carrying knives.)

I was ready to pull out my knife and, but there were too many for me to fight off, so I made a run for it into the dark alleyway. Blood covered the ground and the walls were rotting away, it was like a living nightmare.

I ran as fast as I could as more of those things just popped up at every corner. I try my best to make obstacles for them pushing over dumpsters and anything I could get my hands on. I run into a rusted fence where I find a mutilated corpse of someone wearing a hazmat suit, hanging by barbed wire. Their insides were torn out and displayed on the fence, like decorations.

I couldn't really focus on the sight right now, so I just kept running

This dark, creepy alley was like a maze. I soon found another opening, leading to the street, only finding more of those creatures. Looking around for a place to hide, I randomly choose a dinner to hide in. I pulled the handles, but the doors wouldn't budge. I kicked the doors open and quickly shut them before locking them and barricading the entrance with anything I could grab, which wasn't very much.

I back away from the entrance as the monsters pound and bang on the glass, shattering them. While backing up, I slip, bumping my head hard on the floor. My vision becomes blurry and my eyelids start to get heavy. The noises from the monsters slowly fade.

I hear footsteps coming close to me. I weakly look over to where the sound was coming from and I see a dark figure standing over me. I couldn't see who they were as my sight was becoming too blurry and I got too tired to get up. I pass out on the cold wet floor as I listen to the person's footsteps going away from me...