Chapter 3: The Hospital

I wake up from my unconscious state and try to move. I opened my eyes and realized that I'm strapped down to a gurney, in the middle of a lobotomy room. Feeling light headed, I fought through it, looking around and noticing that my stuff was gone. Hearing a few faint screams from outside the room my heart started pounding.

Y/n: W-Where am I..? I gotta get the hell out of here...

I wiggle out of my restraints and push myself off the gurney, falling to the floor. I got up on my feet and hesitated a bit to open the door to the room but before I went out, I noticed my knife lying on a chair, so I picked it up and opened the door. I could barely see anything. It was so dark in this place as some of the lights flickered and my slightly blurry vision didn't help. The place looked like it was going to fall apart any second. I walked quietly down the halls, noticing some blood stains on the floor and walls.

I ran down to the locked gate at the end of the hall. I then notice my backpack in the middle of the floor behind the gate and try to bash it open but to no avail, only hurting myself.

Y/n: Fuck..

I look at the wall next to me and notice an old fashioned keypad for the gate. Now, what the hell is the code?

I then hear giggling behind me, down the other end of the hall. I turn around, seeing a little girl wearing a pink bunny suit, entering... a bathroom, shutting the door.

Y/n: H-Hey! Wait..!!

I ran after her, down the corridor and into the bathroom. The door slowly closes behind me as I search the three stalls inside. There wasn't anything of use to me, so I was about to head out until something caught my eye. I found a stuffed toy that was covered in blood inside of a broken mirror. It looked a bit familiar to me. I pull the toy out and examine it. It's a stuffed bunny rabbit. I know this thing..

 I know this thing

Y/n: Th-This.. This is S/n's toy...

The loud siren begins to blare again as the light above me flickers and tears itself off from the ceiling, almost hitting me in the face.

Y/n: Shit! Crap, now what...?

Just then, everything started to change around me, walls and stalls next to me were peeling off, becoming more rusted and decayed.