Ending B

Dark Y/n: D̵̰̹̽͘i̸̜̊͝ḋ̵̘ ̷͓̹͝y̸͈͑͛o̴͍͠u̴̖̚ ̶̣͌̓r̶̘̓̀ê̶̡̺ḁ̶͉̃͌ḷ̴̊l̶̨̍ÿ̵̪ ̸͎̉̾t̷̜̪̃͐h̶̰̑î̸̫ǹ̸̹̺k̶̦̟̽ ̷̢͔̅̃ǐ̶̗t̷̺͂̈́'̵̳̋̓d̸͚̆ ̶̦́̕ͅḅ̷̗̓͌e̵̲͌̒ ̴͓̈́̉t̴̰̆̃h̴̲̩̄̿ä̸̬̥̚t̶̯̬͌ ̴̻͈̐ȅ̸̫́ā̶͔͝s̶̞̍̿ý̵̤̱̌?̷͈̼̓

The gate vanishes as the world changes yet again. Now, there were working gears, steaming hot pipes, and a fiery pit down below us. Dark Y/n on the other hand had grown demon-like wings on his back, and his wounds magically healed themselves. I quickly reload my gun, switching the empty magazine with a fully loaded one.

Dark Y/n: Ẃ̵͍̳̤̣͊̇͜͠ë̶̙̫͓̾̔̌͠l̷̰̓̆̀̅̑c̵̢̺̠͇̒́̍̄ọ̶̡̩̩̣͆ḿ̸̬͔̹͐͊͘̕e̶͍͔̩̠͒ ̷̛̯̺́t̴̡͈̭̻̩͗̾o̸̼̫̤̩͗̽͗̔ ̷͇̝͖̘̎͆̕m̷̲͉̝̂y̸̯͕͆ ̴̧͚͕̭̐͗̆̊ȑ̵̼̳̯e̵̬̘̺̪͂͂a̵͈͂͌̅͝ľ̴̪͔̺̬i̶͕̮̓͜t̵̤̘̘̞͛ẏ̸͎͙̐͊̐.̷̜̝͂̊́̋ ̸͔̮͎́Ỹ̸̖̮͑͒̚O̷͚͒̋͗̈́Ü̶͕̬͗͋̽R̵̠̗͈̪͝ ̷̗̲̓n̶͉͓̐̀̆i̵̧̘̝̜̟̾͊̀̏g̵̪̺̔̑̂͝h̷͚̣̪̓̚t̵̡̰̬͉̏̆ṁ̸̛̥̍a̷̙̰͋́ȓ̶͓̩̉́̅̿e̵̞̻͉̤̮͒̉͘.̵̗͆̈́̀͋̍

I aim my weapon to his chest, firing a couple of rounds and making Dark Y/n groan and shout in pain and anger. He spreads his wings, flying upward and swooping down, attempting to slash me with his knife. He does this strategy a few times before growing tired and panting heavily.

I keep my distance away from him and rely on my pistol.

Dark Y/n gets up and rushes over to me, grabbing my arm and knocking my gun to the floor. He then lets go and tries to slash me. I block it and counter attack by stabbing his stomach with my knife. I pick my gun back up and firing 5 more rounds into Dark Y/n's torso.

Dark Y/n: Ỹ̵͎͉͚̰́̎-̴̢͈̿Y̵̨̙̹̅o̸̧̧̘͒͑̀u̴͎̎.̶̦̞̑̓̉.̴̢͚͇̣̈́̍̊.̸̭̫̯͗͆̂ ̷͖̻̮̘̅̏b̸̰̥͖̦͊̎̚-̵͍̓̀̊̓b̵̫͚̚å̸̞̦̜̀͑̕ͅs̴͕̝͛͝t̶͍̩̬̫̎̄̏ă̴͖͈̺̘̓r̶̟͚̬̀͊́̋d̶̲̂͘.̷͕͐̂̿̅.̶̖̦̼̞͌̀

He struggles to get back up as blackened blood poured out of him from his wounds and mouth. I ran up, pushing him back down and getting on top of him, grabbing my knife from his stomach and raising it up high before plunging it down and deep into his chest, cutting it open to his heart. I grab onto his heart, struggling to pull out of his chest cavity.

Y/n: Die!!

Dark Y/n: À̷̝͇͊-̴̨̣͛̇̒͐Ä̵̧̲̣̬̘Ĥ̷̟̤̹̯̽̚H̸̱͍͇̪͐̀͐͛͋H̴̡̗̹̞̗́̆̑̿!̸̦̀̑̓́ͅ!̷̹͔̮̼̓̎́̽ͅ

He lets out a roar of pure agony.

I rip out Dark Y/n's heart, throwing it on the floor and stomping on it, smashing it all over the floor.

He breathes ragged and tries to grab me, but I just step to the side and just shoot him in the head. He falls to the floor as his blood leaks out.

Y/n: ...

I look down at Dark Y/n's corpse, then over at the throne. And question myself again. I mean, I'll admit, nearly everything my dark self told me sounded like complete bullshit, but there was a small part of me that was actually considering trying it out. I want to be with my brother and sister again..

I walk towards the throne, standing in front of it. I realized the two Pyramid Head's I've seen before were walking up to me, then standing on both sides of me, acting like royal guards would to their king.

I turn to take a seat, getting comfortable in it. I closed my eyes for a moment, thinking about how I wanted this place to be. When I opened my eyes back up, I noticed the change.

I was amazed by this, smiling as I thought of many ideas for my new world

???: Y/n?

My eyes widened after hearing a voice. It felt kinda familiar though. I look over, seeing two people standing in front of me.

It was S/n and B/n. They were here, and looked like the exact same age as me.

I immediately got up from my seat and pulled the two into a hug as tears fell.

Y/n: Y-You're here...

S/n: It's alright, Y/n. We're fine.

B/n: We're together. As a family.

We all give each other a tight, warm embrace.

The monsters that I had faced off with came into the room, surrounding us and bowed to me.

I wiped my tears away before my siblings nodded to each other and bowed as well. I turn back towards the throne, sitting and admiring the town's new makeover.

What I failed to notice was that my appearance had changed drastically. My hoodie, grey jacket and blue jeans were now gone, and were replaced with a high collar black and red jacket, and black pants. Half of my face was now covered with a mask and my eyes were glowing brightly red.

 Half of my face was now covered with a mask and my eyes were glowing brightly red

I look forward to the crowd and to the new world. My vision. My new reality. I plan on making a new home with my family in the town of Silent Hill.

Ending B
____________

Rewrite Ending