Chapter 4: The Doctor

//Flashback 6 years prior//

I was captured after committing a murder and sent to a psychiatric hospital. I was strapped to a gurney, being pushed down a hallway on a gurney by an orderly.

As he wheels me forward, screams could be heard coming from the patients inside their rooms, screaming, cussing and laughing out loudly.

The nurses were the only ones that were tolerable to me. They weren't that bad. Just a bit (very) irritated and embarrassed about having to expose their cleavage to "help patients feel more welcomed", but in reality, the bastards only wanted to see how good they looked in a dress.

I stayed silent throughout the whole trip to one of the office rooms.

Once we entered the room, I met a man who looked to be somewhere in his mid 40s, had short hair, mustache and beard, and was wearing glasses, a white shirt and black tie, a white lab Coat, brown dress pants and black leather dress shoes.

The man gets out from his desk and walks over to me.

???: Hello, Mr. L/N. My name is Dr. Phenix. Welcome to the Rosemary Asylum. We hope you will enjoy your stay with us. We have such big plans for you.

Y/n: Like what? You've got plans to set me straight?

Dr. Phenix: Oh, no. No, no, no. Nothing like that I'm afraid. But don't worry, you'll adjust to my way of thinking, very soon.

//Flashback Ends//

I wake up and slowly get up on my feet, holding my head in pain.

Y/n: W-What the happened..? What was--?

???: You're in good hands now..

I looked up and saw another nurse, but this one looked somewhat more normal than the rest.

I look around at my surroundings. I wasn't in the morgue anymore, but in a dark, rotted cell. I still had my belongings on me, including my gun and radio.

Nurse: Everything will be fine.. The doctor will be with you shortly...

She leaves while dragging her knife along the walls as it screeches.

The cell door opens on its own and I groggily walk out into a long hallway with several other cell doors and I turn my light on to see.

The pipes in the grated floor were steaming, ready to burst and the lights above me flicker constantly.

I decided to take a better look in one of the rooms, seeing a male human being wearing a hospital gown, his eyes were bleeding and body was covered in scars, glass and blood. He was breathing heavily and continuously mumbling "help me" to himself.

I looked into another room, finding another male eating something. The man was heavily disfigured and had his eyes sewn shut. His teeth were razor sharp and he had blades sticking out of his back.