Chapter 6: Punishment~

I wake up in a room, and on a clean mattress. Surprisingly, I didn't receive a massive headache. Actually, I'm not hurt at all. I tried to get up from the bed, but wasn't able to do so. I realized that everything but my shirt, pants and shoes were gone. I was tied down to the bed and my mouth was gagged with white sheets. I also see that my hoodie, jacket and the rest of my belongings were on the floor.

I looked around at my surroundings and noticed that the walls and floors were covered in rust and blood. I was in a cell and still in the otherworld of Silent Hill, still inside the sanitarium.

I hear footsteps along with a loud familiar screeching noise coming from down the hall. They get louder as someone approaches my room. When they finally reach my cell door, I find out it was a nurse and Pyramid Head, dragging her blade behind her. 

I immediately freak out, not knowing what she'd do. I take another shot at freeing myself, but fail miserably.

The nurse unlocks the door with a key, entering the room and walking up to me with a knife in her hand. She gets on her knees, stabbing her knife into the mattress next to me and grabs my hand, rubbing her head against it.

Not gonna lie… it was kinda cute.. and a little creepy at the same time.

Y/n: M-Mmm…?

After placing her weapon against the wall, she slowly walks up to me and practically rips off her robe, showing off her big tits and drops her outfit to the floor. She had nipple rings on each breast. 

The nurse stands up next to the taller and muscular woman, making me a little nervous and uncomfortable. 

The nurse puts her soft hand on my chest and slowly runs down to my waist.

I held in my laughter as her touch tickled, but tensed up when I felt her hand touching my crotch as I moan softly. She starts undoing my pants, pulling them down, along with my boxers. I blush a bit while she touches my flaccid cock.

She began stroking it up and down gently while she had her cleavage in my face as I turned away and tried to contain my moans.

I finally got hard after having her stroke me for a full minute. The nurse then undoes the rest of her buttons on her blouse, removing them and her panties, leaving herself completely naked. 

She climbs on top of me and puts my member in between her breasts, pressing them together with her hands and moving them in a back and forth motion. I moan in pleasure and struggle against my restraints. 

As time passed l, the woman stopped her motion, going up and guiding her entrance to my member, slowly easing herself onto my tip. She moaned slightly loud as I entered her pussy. Her tight walls were squeezing my length.

She starts to slowly rise up, before lowering herself back down repetitively, causing me to moan more when she goes faster. She held me down to the mattress as I felt her speed up her pace, bouncing faster after each minute until she orgasmed, squirting on me.

Y/n: M-MMPH!!~

I reach my climax as well, releasing my load inside the nurse as she gasps.

Seconds go by before she lifts herself, getting off the bed. 

Panting and exhausted, I just layed still on the bed. I was relieved to catch my breath, but then Pyramid Head got on top of me, positioning herself and planting her thicc ass onto my pulsing cock. I grunt in both pleasure and pain as her pussy felt good and tight, but she was incredibly heavy due to her big ass helmet. From where I was laying, I saw that the pyramid shaped helmet was embedded on the woman's body, with flesh and meat inside of it as blood dripped down. 

She starts bouncing fast and hard on me, panting and moaning as she did so. A long, slimy tongue comes out from inside the helmet. She LICKS my face and neck, then down to my chest and stomach. As much as the scene was disturbing, I didn't complain about it…not that I could anyway.

I thrust in sync with the woman's bouncing. She pants more in (assuming) pleasure. I notice the nurse walk back over to the bed, grabbing her knife before cutting my hand free. Without questioning the nurse's decision, I instantly get to work freeing my other hand, then grab onto Pyramid Head's big tits, groping them and even suckling on her nipples. I put one hand on her waist, thrusting harder into her.

My stalker gets off of me, my member slips out and I then realize that the nurse had cut off the rest of the sheets that were keeping me bound. Pyramid Head gets off the bed, grabbing my arm and pulling me with her, sitting on the floor and against the wall, next to her blade. She opens her legs, exposing her wet, dripping vagina to me again. I go down to her level, pushing my length inside her once more and fuck her with more speed and force than before. 

She wraps her legs around me, causing me to go deeper inside her entrance, panting more heavily and rapidly. I guess she was enjoying this a lot more than me. 

The nurse sits next to me and holds onto my hips, nuzzling her head into my neck while rubbing my chest and gives a hard spank on my ass, making me wince.

Y/n: F-Fuck!!

Either way, I grit my teeth, moaning in absolute pleasure as I cum inside of Pyramid Head. I pant exhaustively as sweat drops from my body. My pyramid  headed stalker pulls me close to her chest, holding me in her arms while the nurse stands up and puts her blouse back on and slowly walks out the room, leaving me alone with Pyramid Head, still in the tall pale woman's arms. Apparently, I was the submissive one here. 

A few minutes later, we both get dressed, and grab our weapons. I headed out of the room and noticed the woman following close behind me, dragging her great knife behind her.